Up-Votes Needed About power respec token.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gassius_Spray, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Not sure if bug or not... but probably???.

Yesterday I used a power respec token on an low level bank alt with mental powers. I wanted to switch him to a yellow lantern and bring him up the ranks.
    I used the token to switch to light, so I did. However when I selected light there was no option, none the less it defaulted to green lantern. I submitted a ticket about this was credited back the token.
    Now, as a low level bank alt trying to switch from green to yellow/fear.

Only options listed: nature, sorcery, mental, ice, fire, gadgets, electricity, earth, quantum, celestial, rage ,munitions, atomic and water. No Light-fear/yellow.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wow. Yellow is for Villains only. Green is for Heroes only.
    • Like x 2
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Yeah, I know that... and come to think if it. I think my cross up with this is when light powers were introduced there was the hl token swap green and yellow. My hurrdurrr moment was think that the power swap token was that. So never mind this thread now. :D
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lol you said you switched a Mental character to a Light (Green) powerset with the respec token, that means that character is on the hero faction. You can't switch a hero from Light (Green) to Light (Yellow) and you can't switch a villain from Light (Yellow) to Light (Green).
    • Like x 1