Not A Bug Ally Level Up

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Agnithrax, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Agnithrax New Player

With the new Ally Format, when I go to level up an ally with favor, the level up button is greyed out so I can't apply any favor to an ally. Is this a bug being worked on or is there some preference that's borking it or what?
  2. Big Will Level 30

Not a bug you got to have the catalyst to level it up
  3. Agnithrax New Player

Thanks. I so wish that was it, I'm not trying to crest to the next level set though; it's not at breakthrough. I'm merely trying to pour my ally favor into the leveling pool where the problem occurs. I select the ally / press the level up button on the selected ally / a pop up appears with the ally's powers listed on both the left and the right / the red cancel button on the left is available / the level up button on the right is greyed out. There doesn't appear to be any way to apply my ally favor to an ally with that level button greyed out and I can see no other options on screen to apply that ally favor to an ally.
  4. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

You can't partially level up the ally anymore. You either break it through to the next level or they stay at the level they are currently at.
  5. Agnithrax New Player

Ok. Thanks Capt. Retro.
    • Like x 1