I'm limited to 6 characters, but I paid for a whole year in Jan '22

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xm3n3hun3, Nov 15, 2022.

1. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

This evening when I logged on - I had to place the majority of my toons on hold (8 toons) and the game says I can have only 6 toons.
    Yet I've paid for a whole year back in Jan 2022 (it auto renews - which is the easiest for me)
    I created on tix at daybreak support site with Request #1164510

Please resolve as soon as possible. I can forward the email that shows payment for the whole year.

• Like x 3
  2. Agent Flores Committed Player

I'm in the same boat as you. For some reason my membership is not working and I just renewed it. This is annoying as hell.
    • Like x 2
  3. Butterface Betty New Player

Yea, I just paid for 3 months and it's telling me to upgrade
    • Like x 2
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

renewed my sub yesterday...
    • Like x 1
  5. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Same here. Was about to make a post myself. I closed the game off and it seemingly "fixed" it, but it happened again when I changed characters.
    • Like x 2
  6. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

and I just logged into my main toon 'windborne'
    and I don't have any available space - inventory or bank space
    I can't play the game this way, please fix as soon as possible
    and I had several rows of available space
    and the shared bank is maxed out (really needs more space like 10 more rows if you ask me)
    you're really slowing down my ascent as I do a daily grind
    • Like x 1
  7. Agent Flores Committed Player

That has not worked for me. I keep logging out and back in but it won't recognize my subscription.
    • Like x 2
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

this happened to me a few weeks ago. restarting my ps4 did the trick but not this time.

i have no problem playing for a bit as legendary but the thing is when you deactivate a character and play this way it totally messes up my inventory and I have everything set up just the way I like it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Donna B New Player

Same here for me and the hubby. We are paid up until the end of December on 3 month subscriptions. When we log in it only gives you the option to Deactivate a character. Tried logging out and back in but it's not working at all. I have 8 characters and the hubby has 12. We wonder if the issue is only targeting people with multiple subs?
    • Like x 1
  10. Agent Flores Committed Player

Unfortunately this is not working for me. When I logged in I get a message saying I have legendary status but it still tells me to deactivate characters. I've been logging out and in to see if that helps but it's not. Just got to wait for devs to fix the issue.
    • Like x 1
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

seems to have straightened itself out...
    • Like x 2
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

It just happened to me, except telling me I can only use 22 out of 32. Restarted game, didn't work, but restarted my console and that worked..... for now. This is very weird. Some system involved in checking membership status must be messed up right now. Good thing is, this is the sort of issue they're gonna hop on immediately when their workday starts again.

Very bizarre.
  13. Agent Flores Committed Player

It's starting to work now for me. Everybody check to see if it works now.
    • Like x 1
  14. Donna B New Player

We turned the system off and back on (instead of just logging out and back in) and were able to get into the game. The shared box issue is still not resolved but we are able to play the game now.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hmmmm. I took a free account to premium (bought $5 of MPC) and didn't see the premium changes last night. I wonder if this was related. I was going to open a ticket, but I'll wait and see. Maybe in trying to fix the fix for the bank slots they busted something else.
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could also be a PSN thing, but IDK what all platforms everyone's experiencing it on or if it's just on PS or not.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Has anyone's proper access level not returned? If so, which platform are you playing on?
    • Like x 2
  18. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Probably not related; I had to renew my subscription manually as of two days ago even though I have it on an auto-pay system. A month prior to that, my sub had an issue renewing through Steam and support had to fix it. Prior to that, the transaction was still showing to have been made on my account. This time around for some reason, I had to renew it myself manually. Luckily for me, this has been occurring late Friday evening when support isn't available until the weekend has passed.
  19. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

I can confirm - access is back to normal
    I just need to readjust space for all my toons inventory, bank space and shared bank space..... sigh.... this will take awhile

perhaps for QoL -
    one day - anyone on your friends list could have an icon (role) next to their name (if you had the option to turn it off - would you?)

and an increase of rows available for shared bank space - should be done.
    I could use at least 4 more rows - but if you let me purchase more I likely would.... maybe up tp 10 rows..... just thinking out loud - since once you have many toons - having more shared bank space is highly useful - for moving items between toons - as you well know some items can't be sent via e-mail to other toons
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

While things sorted themselves out last night tonight I can't even log onto the game. Keep getting an authentication error...