Could we get some a type of DC Zombie episode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ItsMeAgain, Nov 8, 2022.

1. ItsMeAgain Active Player

I think it would be awesome to have some sort of DC Zombie episode to where you have zombie superman, batman, etc...Thoughts.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I meanm DCeased exists so why not?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

We kinda have them already in the Scarecrow solo. :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Isif Committed Player

I'm fairly certain that MOST inhabitants of DCUO are immune to death. :D Does anyone truly die? I would definite get behind some Romero-style zombie Halloween seasonal. Always nice to have a refresh.
    • Like x 1
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

seriously, I love that comic waaaay more than I should.

Lex Luthor: " well, as the a smartest man in the. . .wait. Batman's dead, right? "
    yes, Batman's dead.
    Lex Luthor: " well, as the smartest man in the world. . . "
    lol

also, DC vs Vampires! awesome stuff!
    • Like x 4
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

You know what they say: No one ever stays dead in comics except the Waynes, Jason Todd, and Bucky Barnes.

Wait.......
    • Like x 3
  7. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

I was actually just thinking yesterday about how much fun it is to fight Mummies… and was thinking about more “classic” monsters. Vampires, werewolves, zombies…. Would be a really fun DLC.

Hint hint nudge nudge Devs. Replace the current terrible seasonal with a Month long raid and alert…

What’s that you’re whispering, Mepps? You should do that for EVERY seasonal? Evil Elvs and a Krampus for winter seasonal raid….An entire raid that takes place at the beach by the ocean and you fight Annoying muscle freaks and vain Instagram models in bikinis for the summer? Spring seasonal could fight against enchanted wood creatures?

I AGREE, MEPPS WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA. Yes You can reach out to me for tons of free ideas for making this game fun and updated
  8. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I have never fully understand how many heroes would even become Zombies (the same thing happened at Marvel). Like, wouldn't some of them be immune to the virus? How would the aliens be infected in the same way as humans?

I know ultimately it is just an excuse to watch them all die in interesting ways, but it still bugs my logical brain.

As for the game...I am not really sure what that would look like. What would make it different than any other time we have fought them? I am probably just being critical because I HATE the zombie section of the pre-30 content where you have to become a zombie.
    • Like x 1
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh man.... when I leveled each of my alts up to 30 that was the main bit I always dreaded. I haaate how slow you are in zombie mode and the side quest is a PITA with all those zombies getting in the way. And that Gotham University Warehouse bit..... UGH! I would always just reach that little area with those Joker enemies, beat them all, get the investigation there, and then just hang out there and get the presents and Khandaq artifacts as they spawned and then just book it to the exit lmfao.

Though I think they could do something more unique with DCeased zombies. Especially since, if I'm not mistaken, the zombie contagion in the story comes from Darkseid using the Anti-Life Equation or something like that through Cyborg and his Fatherbox tech. And Faust's horde were all just civillians turned into zombies. This would be DC heroes and villains turned zombie (imagine a zombie Titanic Triton boss or bounty LMFAO). I share your concerns, but I do also have cautious curiosity about what could be done differently with the unique setup. I know the Marvel Zombies eventually completely take over their own Earth and start going to other Earths to feast. Maybe we could have a similar thing with the DC zombies invading the game's main universe or some sorta Multiversal phenomena just kinda dumping them and maybe some other random warped versions of the DC cast into our world. Like some sorta Multiversal merge where we gotta separate the universes again kinda like Wonderverse with Patchwork Themyscira or something in a similar vain to the Spiderverse plot where the worlds are getting scrambled and combined and we gotta fix them. Just.... keep the Dark Multiverse out of it......

But similar to how Patchwork Themyscira had the different sections based on each universe involved with different bunches of enemies going all haywire. IDK if it would be too complicated to use segments of a few different DC places in the "patchwork" overworld. But there could be a DCeased/zombie area, an Earth 3 area, Earth 0/Bizarro World area, etc.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

We already have Zombies in the game... We don't need more. I'm good.
    • Like x 1
  11. Cordelia Well-Known Player

As a person who really doesn't like zombies at all, I say, "bleh". However, I recognize that many other folks enjoy them. As long as they don't do a multi-DLC arc with no normal DLCs in between to break it up, I'm okay with more zombies showing up.

Yeah, I say "more" because we already have a bunch of zombies as mentioned above, and black lanterns and such.