Downtime Server Downtime - November 10, 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update & Episode 44

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on November 10, 2022 (PC, PS, Xbox) or Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam (Switch). Downtime may last up to 10 hours.

The Switch publish will also include the fall seasonal event, the Witching Hour. This update features the updated Allies UI and new Scorecard Feats UI.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

Woopie! Super excited for the new Interfaces!
    • Like x 4
  3. Warpath619 New Player

Will the new TC be out for switch tomorrow?
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

How far back did you guys do the feats tab? All the way or does it stop at EEG...or some other point?
  5. LoganCaron Active Player

Downtime almost 10 hours for the Pc/Ps/Xbox..or that downtime is more estimated for the switch adding episode and event??
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's for everything plus a maintenance behind the scenes. As usual, we expect to be up earlier if things go smoothly.
    • Like x 4
  7. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

This time lets hope devs cheack MP twice before people find some boundle for 1 penny or other mega discounts :) so yea 10 hours sound ok to me !
    • Like x 1
  8. GermanM Committed Player

Happy for the fellows of switch, they deserve it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hope for things to go smoothly.....
    but be prepared if they don't....

.... Always. ;)

EDIT; Nevermind.... I reread the OP. :oops:
  10. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Not the right thread, but there has been no monthly survey now and we have gotten 0 feedback on what the majority has been asking for. Paying monthly for membership rewards is seeming less and less rewarding, and the content has been very lackluster. Why have you not started listening to the small community left and started rewarding those that offer feedback on test server so you don't have these huge glitches and maybe bring back your players? This seems to be the only spots anyone actually interacts so I'm asking on here. I appreciate the work you all have done, but it might be time to right the ship and reward loyalty, and listen to the people. Thanks and sorry not trying to bash, but 10 hours for downtime to fix something already launched is a bit much
    • Like x 3
  11. Time Stone Active Player

2:30 pm(CET), everyone gets home from work and dcuo closes the business for 10hours on reset day. Why always at afternoon on reset day? :mad: :(

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Ozman Well-Known Player

10 hours. On reset day. Damn.
    • Like x 1
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

EXACTLY. Monday or Tuesday are the only days that updates like this should ever be done. Only exception - a glitch that causes the game to crash.
    • Like x 3
  14. Ozman Well-Known Player

Yeah, pretty much wipes out the whole day for EU players. Looking at down from 1:30pm to 11:30pm in the UK if it runs the full 10 hours.
    • Like x 1
  15. Time Stone Active Player

Yep, just come online at late night when servers will be back and say good night to your league then log off because you need to sleep some till next morning. Wonderful lol
  16. Bruce’s Slippers Active Player

He straight up went around you lol. You asked the most important question and swerved lol.
  17. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Well I'm gonna be at work half that time. So yay!
  18. Jords21 Well-Known Player

What’s the bonus week this week
  19. Eve YouTuber

20. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Why is this delayed