Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Babù Active Player

Don't forget her skirt too. this model is what the players want to get.
    • Like x 1
  2. LoganCaron Active Player

Just give us a chest style that has no neck collar and put an option that we can choose the scale of the emblems..small, medium or big. And now that WB has a new boss that loves Cavill Superman..try again having rights to bring back the BVS emblems
    • Like x 5
  3. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Whatever you say...
    • Like x 1
  4. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Slimline request: A slimline like the recent battle-damaged slimline but without the battle damage. Just a nice smooth one color slimline set.
    • Like x 2
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Work harder to bring anniversary emblems back to the game each year for the appropriate days. ie Superman Day, Batman Day- whatever the kink is, work it out. Give all the proceeds to WB, whatever it takes. The fans and the players that pay to support this game deserve the opportunity to acquire these emblems. The lifespan of dcuo is closing in on a short and narrow window, let's not let it close completely before people who missed out (for whatever reason) get a chance to use said emblems instead of coveting them.
  6. Pogovondoom New Player

Doctor's lab coat
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You're reminding me that I never did get the Detective's Trench Coat Chest Style that would work alright for that:

[IMG]

Looks like I'll have to go farming for some collection pieces tonight! ;)
  8. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get a slimeline based on Shazam's "God of Gods" costume from the "Darkseid War" comic event?

[IMG]

Thanks to the "Magic's Champion" set, the hood and cap are already in-game.
    • Like x 2
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Now that we have the "Venom-Juiced" skin. I'd love to get more Bane inspired items in the same vein as the "Batman-Inspired mask".
    I say that because Bane's look in the comics has been much the same his first appearance. It's only been in expanded media that has given the most variation on he's look. Like this figurine.

[IMG]

So having the devs continue that trend is a big yes for me. :D
    At the very lest, I'm thinking a back style that holds Venom cannisters, reinforces the spine, with tubes going into the back of the head. That being said I would mind also getting matching hands and feet styles to go with the back.
  10. BizarroDerp New Player

A Bizarro Justice League emblem set such as Bizarrea (bizarro wonder woman), bizarro flash (ketchup stain style of flash emblem), Bizarro Superman emblem (reverse S symbol), there more but I can't recall their look. Or even a Bizarro Superman enhanced outfit (blue suit with purple tattered cape and purple boots)
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

More Bane style would be nice. :)

But we can make a pretty cool Bane thanks to the new skin.
    Here is a sample. ;)
  12. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Anniversary emblems
  13. Zero303 Well-Known Player

more tights and more spandex. thats whats superheroes/villains wear anyways.
    • Like x 2
  14. Lanturn4ever New Player

Jessica Cruz face style and hair. Mary's skirt. Could we also get a punchline inspired outfit (the purple chick)?
    • Like x 1
  15. RedHeadJustiteer New Player

Bump

This outfit is unique and super cool. Would also help with the requests for batgirl inspired head pieces with wearable hair.
    • Like x 3
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get a bob hairstyle with ombre? And a bun hairstyle?
    • Like x 1
  17. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Disco Nightwing (his first Nightwing outfit)
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I foresee much clipping with that giant popped collar!

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 3
  19. Superman4E New Player

I want the rest of DAMIAN WAYNES costume, PLEASE!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

I agree with Mary's skirt - Hopefully it's Unisex - that would make a much better Toga bottom than the one we have
    • Like x 2