What's a good Earth Tank Loadout?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by OmniKix, Oct 29, 2022.

1. OmniKix New Player

Hi, I'm somewhat new, and this is my first time playing as a Tank. So I was wondering, what would be a good loadout for me? I have Earth as my power, Flight as my Movement Style and Brawling as my Weapon
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Gemstone Shield, Hard Light Shield (Iconic), Earthen Grip, Jackhammer, Soothing Sands, Dustoff (Flight).

I think Dustoff can be used whenever during combat, it's a pretty big shield. Most Tanks are Acrobatics or Super Speed and use Perfect Poise or Dash Attack.

Replace Soothing Sands with Epicenter when you need to group a lot of adds.

For Brick tanking, you can replace two of Jackhammer, Soothing Sands, and Dustoff for Brick + Fortify Golem. Keep Jackhammer if you need to CC, otherwise you can replace it.
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

The loadout Henoshock gave is pretty much standard Earth aftershock loadout. For very difficult content you can also replace Soothing Sands with Amazonian Deflection so you'd be running four shields. Also unless they made a change to movement mode shields Acrobatics is the best to use since it can be used whenever while super speed's and flight's shields can't be used when grounded. Brick is fine for everything except elite raids imo if you wanted to go the pet route.