Apologies, old player recently returned...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bourne4red, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Sorry for disturbing you all but could someone explain how I can use my Replay Tokens to re-set content?

I've been trying to complete The Sins of Black Adam Pt. 2 but it continues to tell me I need to queue for The Sins of Black Adam: Rock of Eternity but I've completed both new raids?

So, I'm trying to re-set SoBA: Rock of Eternity but there seems no way to do so?

Please don't slate me too much - any suggestions?

Thanks
  2. Proxystar #Perception

If you're trying to complete the intro journal entry for the DLC, sometimes they don't complete (it's a bug) you don't have to reset the instance to tick the journal entry off, just make sure you've selected the journal entry again so you know its active, then requeue and finish the raid.

Important - make sure you wait until you get the headline and it tells you to leave as well after the scorecard comes up, don't leave early.

if you do want to reset, there's a small reset button just below the image in the centre of the on duty UI or you can can actually do it from the scoreboard within the instance as well in the appropriate tab.
    • Like x 3
  3. Berza Committed Player

First of all, you don't need to reset loot locks in order to complete the mission, the raid should count towards it even if you don't get loot.
    Also, when you run the raid, wait inside until it updates in your journal to make sure you don't lose credit.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Apologies for being so dense but where is this reset button, I'm on PS4 and am driving myself nuts trying to reset this Raid...?
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

No problem, select the instance you want and then it's the unlock button in the centre, not sure how easy it is to navigate to on the Playstation or consoles, but that's where its located - as I said might be easier to unlock from inside the instance using the scorecard.

[IMG]
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

*laughs in console*
    • Like x 3
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Don't worry about feeling dense. We're all pretty confused and having trouble figuring this UI out on console. And that includes people who've been active since the first version of it was released while you're coming back to this without experience with its prior versions. You're not dense or annoying, this UI is just funky on console lmfao.

A lot of people have been just resetting it from within the instance because it's easier (as in opening up that menu with the scorecard and instance info and stuff, it'll say if someone's loot locked and you can reset from there).
    • Like x 1
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As stated by others, you don’t have to reset in order to clear it from the journal. However, in order to clear you do have to wait until the scoreboard pops before you leave or else it won’t count (I see a lot of people leaving as soon as teleporter shows up instead of waiting for scoreboard to pop).

Now, if you want to reset to get loot while you run it you will have to hit the reset in the image shared before. On council it is trucker because it does not show it (at least not for me). You have 2 options:

Option 1:
    The easy way is to get into the raid. Then go ti your scoreboard and switch tabs to the last one. It will show you that you are loot locked. You’ll see an option to reset at the bottom (square on PS I believe).

Option 2:
    You’ll have to highlight the picture from menu to select the raid. From there you’ll need to press on it (x on PS I believe. I normally reset within the mission). Then it’ll ask you if you want to reset.

I also find the new menu clunky. But overall I’ve gotten used to it. They are working on smoothing things out.
    • Like x 1
  9. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Thanks for your reassurance guys but on the above screen there is no set button, just a description, CR req, etc.

It's driving me crazy - I've completed all the new content solo, alert and both raids but it won't tick off - at this point I have to run Neron again... I despair....
  10. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Cheers mate, I played since Day 1 and this is the first time options just don't seem to be there....
    • Like x 1
  11. Emoney Dedicated Player

First you have to select the raid, and press X to select it and a picture pops up in middle section. THEN, press up on right control stick to scroll the picture description to reveal the reset button. Its hidden, and wont let you select it easily without scrolling the description. Its ridiculous imo.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It doesn't scroll down on PS4 that's the issue.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's neat. When does that feature go live?
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
  15. Emoney Dedicated Player

I'm on the ps4. I just figured it out a day ago. Once you have the content selected, and the middle picture of the content is displayed, press UP on the right joystick. It will scroll down lol even though it's the opposite. Then you can see the reset button.

Before that, I would highlight the heart in the middle section and press the dpad right once, and sometimes it would move to the reset button you cant see without scrolling.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Still doesn't scroll for me. If I jiggle the joystick around I can sometimes select the reset button without scrolling but the cursor disappears.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If all else fails and you don't end up resetting, you can also just queue for Event. It will move the tick box on the journal entry and only takes few min for the most part.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I notice if I lose the cursor, switching the top tabs gets it back on the mission select and I can try again. Go from raids to alerts and back and you should see it again.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At this stage it's just easier for me to turn the game off and then I don't have to deal with it at all. My mental wellbeing comes first.
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 1