Give us Black Alice's Outfit PLEASE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Nuff Said.
    • Like x 11
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'd never heard of the character before until I heard her mentioned in regards to DCUO so I couldn't remember what she looked like so I googled her and the images are showing several pretty different looks. But several of them are her dressed as her own version of other magic-based DC characters like Doctor Fate, Zattanna, Raven, Circe, Klarion, Constantine, Alan Scott, etc. But uh..... there's one for Etrigon and... uh...... o_O

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Dene Devoted Player

Once you see her in the raid, you'll understand why so many want it lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Pillowpet New Player

I just want that Mary skirt. The skirt choices in this game are doo doo
    • Like x 9
  5. Eve YouTuber

Yes I saw her on the Devs livestream when they showcased the episode and was like "I WANT IT". It's just too good of a style, to not be added to the game!
    • Like x 5
  6. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

It would be cool if we could have all of it too… the hairstyle,, the makeup, the earrings, the nails….. everything.

The makeup and nails could be a skin?

Yes please.
    • Like x 2
  7. Stardazer Committed Player

I have a sneaking suspicion we likely will be getting the skirt w/ legging sometime down the line. The leggings looks like the new Battle Damaged Slmeline from the new TC. I guess they figured out a way to make "holes" on clothes, so we could see that coming our way.
    • Like x 3
  8. Iconic Imposter New Player

As long as we get Neron's hair and beard. Preferably 2 separate pieces.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

100% agree, give is Black Alice's outfit, Thanks in advance :D :D
    • Like x 2
  10. myandria Item Storage

100% Agree! It should also be tintable, too!
    The skirt should be in 3 lengths: default, just above the knee and "is that a skirt or a belt" length (micro-mini skirt in layman's terms). :D I would like to see defined pleats in that skirt, too so we could have a "school uniform" look for our young hero characters.
    • Like x 3
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That mary skirt in addition to alice's would be sweet. Definitely need more skirt options
    • Like x 4
  12. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

All i can say is good luck with that.
    I have been asking for Superwoman chest style (we have nothing similar in game) since last ep came, and nothing...
    But hey at least this ep is not about "The big 3" so maybe there is some chance for your wish.
  13. Babù Active Player

Yeah, to get Mary's skirt and Alice's one, luck is what we need but Hope's still there ;)
  14. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I wanna channel my inner goth girl lol