Downtime Server Downtime - October 26, 2022 - The Sins of Black Adam

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Dubthemighty412 New Player

To the forums yes. I've been on and off the game for 12 years but just recently got back on. I missed some stuff. I never experienced such a long downtime personally but I was also off for a while. I suppose they must be testing or something.
  2. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Eight-hour predicted downtimes have been normal on DLC drop days for the last few years. Usually it doesn't take the full eight hours, but they allow themselves that long in case there are issues.
    • Like x 2
  3. 4MeRockz New Player

Been waiting for this update....so excited ;)

4. Dubthemighty412 New Player

Understandable. I just didn't know to expect it. I missed a couple episodes so I've been catching up.
  5. Cable Girl Active Player

Hold on maybe im new here too coz in my day there was always issues regardless of how long the downtime :p
  6. Starry Knight Active Player

So the update notes list a whole bunch of fixes to the Custom Play menu, and yes, well done with that, but it also includes this gem when describing the solo:

Please tell me that's a typo?
  7. Cable Girl Active Player

Bahahah we all geting rolled back to T4, you're attention to detail is much better than mine, maybe you should apply for a job on their QA team lol
  8. Eve YouTuber

It's a typo because It's a solo, not a duo, and no way It's Tier 4 lol
  9. TwilightMoonlight82 New Player

When will the world be Online again?... (im not a new player like the title says)
  10. EthanBlack Level 30

Thank you all for the hard work on this. I am looking forward to it. The movie was great.
    • Like x 1
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Originally it said Tier 10. :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Cordelia Well-Known Player

We're a bit over six hours into a potential eight hour downtime. I expect the game to be up any time now. But they've still got almost two hours before it's "late".
    • Like x 1
  13. Nitzura New Player

I just want my Halloween stuff. My base isn't done yet
  14. TwilightMoonlight82 New Player

fr tho. its never down this long... its usually up by 11am-12pm for me
  15. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Well darn thought it would be up by now.

Looks like I got time for a movie ;)
  16. TwilightMoonlight82 New Player

The Hobbit ;) greatest movie of all time
    • Like x 1
  17. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Yeah, they are usually a bit faster. So perhaps something went wrong, or the server hamsters needed a longer rest, or they just had more to do... we don't know unless Mepps posts. But they gave themselves eight hours, and that means they've got nearly two hours to go.
  18. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Idk if it's just me. I know everyone likes new content as it's been stale for awhile now. But I sure wish they would focus on fixing the more important bugs with the on duty than just a bug that appears to have two texts shown instead of one. Kinda dumb imo but what do I know. I'm not a game developer or anything.

I could be though
    • Like x 4
  19. Cable Girl Active Player

it's coz i woke up early to get on so they gonna run it out the whole 8 hours lol
  20. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Nah. Not just you.

If they said, ‘we’re not releasing a traditional dlc for our next big release. We’re fixing (list any of the most requested features on the forum) as well as various bug fixes/qol updates/ etc but giving maybe a new style to work towards, I think most would be pretty happy.