Secrets of Kahndaq Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Same with the skins. I remember them saying it won't be the norm or the only way to obtain skins.. but here we are lol I've opened a bunch, got maybe 5 collections for the skin, It's super rare...
    • Like x 5
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

I dont **** around with loot-boxes. So i guess this skin is going to be a pass for me. Dang, i wouldnt mind payig a flat rate for it. But since it could cost $5 dollar or $150, and i certainly dont have the income to find out the upper limits of what i could be spending. I cant afford to buy it lol
    • Like x 3
  3. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

If you find out which piece is rarest for each collection lemme know! Gotta wait 5 hours to pop caps
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Just chiming in, don't mind me :oops:
    My guess is, #12s are the rarest ones, judging by pricing, rarity colors and absence of some collections on broker.

Here's the list, from what I've seen:

Kahndaqi Archaelogy - Battle Damaged Slimline (25pt feat)

1. Site Grid Map
    2. Catalog Markers
    3. Electronic Measuring Device
    4. Archaelogical Trowels
    5. Handy Shovel
    6. Soil Testers
    7. Sifting Rigs
    8. Drying Racks
    9. Artifact-Handling Gloves
    10. Museum Connections
    11. Cypher Key
    12. Undeciphered Treasure Map

Relics of the Magic Lands - Mister Mind Accessory (25pt feat)

1. The Wicked Witch's Wrinkles
    2. Jeeper's Creepers
    3. King Hull's Grimace
    4. Merry-Go-Round's Motion Sickness
    5. Evil Eye's Gunk
    6. The Crocodile Men's Smiles
    7. Mister Atom's Count down Clock
    8. The Red Queen's Castle
    9. Scapegoat's Excuse
    10. Black Adam's Justifications
    11. Doctor Sivana's PhD
    12. Mister Mind's Barely-Chewed Book

Garland of Life - Hieroglyphics Skin Set (50pt feat)

1. Lifeblood Lily
    2. Blood-Red Acacia
    3. Intoxicating Jasmine
    4. Cemetery Iris
    5. Bent Sycamore
    6. Pursed Tulips
    7. Sun and Moon Flower
    8. Pomegranate Laurel
    9. Terrible Tribulus
    10. Rare Desert Rose
    11. Ever-Blooming Lotus
    12. Non-Poisonous Ivy Flower

Edit: updated with more colors.
    • Like x 9
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Not all heroes wear capes...

Thank you!!
    • Like x 4
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

Certainly not the guy who drew up the collection idea for the damaged clothing and put them in a lootbox[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Stardazer Committed Player

That is honestly very disappointing to hear! I remember when the Doll Skin came out, so many requested these skins (considering they've finally figured out how to make them) be directly purchasable. They did say it won't be the norm, but here we go again, it's the super rare collection. I still don't have Porcelain Luster to complete the doll skin, so now I'm crushed because I doubt I'll complete this collection.

And I know I won't find the collection for less than 1 billion in the broker, if anyone even puts it on the broker.
    • Like x 4
  8. Babù Active Player

Hello everyone :)

Interesting rewards, but what about the Classic's Champion Slimline seen in test server? Is it an end's month reward for subscribed (and after some weeks, available for others at Doc Fate Vendor)?

I have hoped to see Mary Marvel's Suit or part of it as reward :(. Many players asked the skirt's model she's wearing....

Spotlight on Black Adam's Suit but what about the one of his wife? I didn't see information about that.
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Styles look nice enough, locked behind RNG though. We'll see what I get from them....in 6 or so months, when megas come out.

I hope they got all the .01 cent stabilizers straightened out before dropping this.
    • Like x 2
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

honestly, I'd've happily given them real monies for both if they'd popped them on the Marketplace. but this? this is just cynical & mean. I get they gotta make money, but this is bloody wrong.
    • Like x 2
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Plus even if you weren't interested in the styles....there's always the feat points to draw you in....if you were interested in those.

Something to suck everyone into the money pit.
    • Like x 4
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As with every Time Capsule, there will come a time, literally YEARS from now, when this Capsule is retired, and everything in it will be made available from the Boo$ter Gold Second Chance Vendor for QUARKS!

How does one obtain Quarks? It USED TO BE the only ways to obtain them were to open Time Capsules, as you get some from every capsule you open, OR to BUY THEM from the Rewards From Time and Space Vending Machines at an exchange rate of 100 Source Marks to 25 Quarks.

BUT you can now buy Quarks from the Dr. Fate Daily Rewards Vendor in the Hall of Legends using the currency you get from your Daily Login Rewards. And you have literally YEARS to stockpile Quarks and save up for these new items! ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

All we need is a Kufi head style and I can make a villain called the Hotep.
    • Like x 1
  14. El Guapo Well-Known Player

All but 1 of the emblems are super ugly. Are they even trying anymore?
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

That pushes me away, I wanna buy it, not gamble for it.

But I'm not their target audience, it's the whales they want.
    • Like x 2
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Remember loot boxes are not gambling.... they're surprise mechanics.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

The forums make work go faster with comments like these lol
    • Like x 2
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Wonder what the glyphs on the chroma say

[IMG]

Also, I see what they did with this toon modeling the doll LMFAO. Love the big angry eyebrows, too.
    • Like x 2
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I know someone is going to create Imhotep from The Mummy. It's actually funny how the voice actor of Black Adam from the movie Shazam vs Black Adam (animated movie) is the same actor from The Mummy who plays Imhotep. It's only fitting if someone made him. :)
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

Not seen in that photo: BUY MORE TIME CAPSULES AND STABILIZERS!!! ;)
    • Like x 2