Dev Discussion Homecoming 2022 Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Sep 8, 2022.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Styles from seasonals aren't usually unlockable. Maybe some day, but not yet.
  2. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

When does the event end?
  3. Eve YouTuber

4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

5. TheodoreMateo New Player

A contractual term for a long all-day actor (or crew) call. A typical contract will have at least one of these days, when the actors may be kept at work for 10 hours out of a maximum of 12. During the 12 hour period covered (e.g. 9am to 9pm) there will be either two 1 hour breaks or one two hour break for food, and a total of 10 hours of work. Whilst the work day is long, the intensity allows a great deal of progress to be made. American Actors's Equity only allows a period of 10 out of 12 rehearsal during the 7 days before a performance opens.
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What are you talking about? I’m not sure I grasp the connection to my original comment. If you also could please use a lighter shade of font, my program’s eyes aren’t what they used to be.
    • Like x 1
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Did you notice he changed the quote of your post - stuck a link in the middle of it?
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Looks like a bot to me
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes I did. Wasn’t gonna mention it or report because I have to applaud that bot’s creativity. Putting the link in my post to make me look like I did it.