Sins of Black Adam duo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepy Healer, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Is it me or back in September they announced a duo instead of a solo? I prefer a solo but am i wrong In my old age?
    • Like x 1
  2. Trevman24 Level 30

You are correct. A duo, an alert and two raids
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I thought so
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Either they changed their minds and made the duo a solo, or journalist is the one who is wrong, which given the state of journalism in this day & age.... Anyways I think we need for the Company to release an Official public statement on the matter and NOT just here on the Forum.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I hope they changed their minds.
    • Like x 5
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I can confirm it's now a solo.
    They secretly changed the development post before the announcement of the release date.
    It could be the original development update got it wrong because those are recycled lines (like how the game is), I doubt they have time to change this aspect that late in development.
    That being said, that has me concerned we won't have an elite solo as a result.
    • Like x 3
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It will be a solo. They changed it early this month or late last month I believe
    • Like x 1
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Looks like they retro-actively went back and scrubbed all mention of the duo to replace the wording with “solo”. I personally prefer a solo over a duo anytime. I will only run a duo with my sister or close friends because I guess I am still apprehensive of ever doing a duo with someone I don’t know given my original experience back when I first started playing.

I do wish there had been an announcement that the duo was changed to a solo instead of us having to find out via outside sources.
    • Like x 1
  9. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Why is that tho? We've had elite solos in the past, during StU. Besides, they didn't change the line:

• THE SINS OF BLACK ADAM will offer normal and elite versions of all On Duty content, along with level-agnostic event versions available for a limited time.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Why can't we have both? I know I know Devs don't have enough time etc etc...
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I rather dcuo have a new duo in the new episode
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Tbh I'd rather sacrifice one of the raids just to have both! I was starting to get used to 1 raid episodes anyway lol.
    • Like x 4
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

DOWN WITH DUOS!!

They're the worst.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The duo was changed to be a solo in the middle of development.
    • Like x 14
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I can work with that.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

Can't we have both? It can be the same instance, boss, mechanics. Just to have both options, since playerbase would play both depending on personal preferences.
  17. Designated Well-Known Player

Honestly, had more than enough time to make an elite version of every instance like it was said before it´d be from now on. Time devs had, maybe Daybreak is lacking resources then, not enough devs, idk but is odd.
  18. Cordelia Well-Known Player

When I first started playing, I solo'd all the open world Gotham Wasteland duos. I also got abandoned in a duo early and ended up soloing it. Wouldn't it be nice if we could queue up duos as solos and solos as duos? There would be a handful of duos that need adjustment, but it would help some of us who don't like duos and help those who can't stand solos.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I would get rid of the Alert for a Solo/Duo/2xRaid. Solo and Duo and can power through even if the partner isn't good. But Alerts require most people to be good and know mechanics or have a good healer/tank. I rarely find them worth it outside of the event.
    • Like x 1
  20. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

I'm down with this idea.