Talk about how amazing this community is when we come together <3

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I started super early, when Oceans was still around to help support Extra Life and raise money for the kids. I decided to raise the bar and see if I can push beyond limits here. I was able, as a player, to raise 1,000$ which seems like "Yeah but the Devs raise it all the time" EXACTLY. THEY DO. Imagine a player?? Got my medal upgraded too to Gold Medal and the kids will get life-saving treatments.

Holy Jesus, I am in tears and can't contain the excitment and how much I'm shaking right now. THIS right here shows how amazing our community is when we support each other and people who needs us. And I couldn't be more proud to be apart of DCUO Community nowadays. Thank you for all the angels who donated, YOU ALL made a difference! <3

1000$ BABY!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 19
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

hell yeah.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

<3
    • Like x 1
  4. Siramez Well-Known Player

c-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s-!

your favourite elitist <3
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Ahhhhh <3 you were there to motivate me to keep going throughout this. You're always my favorite elitist! Pathetic ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Zua Level 30

Congrats Zoe!!!!
    • Like x 2
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Congrats!
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Thank you <3

I'm looking forward to see your sketches when you hit your goal <3
    • Like x 2
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Congrats Zoe
    • Like x 2
  10. Leonite Well-Known Player

I don't get this. I thought there's no extra life for 2022, is there?

What is that $1,000? Where is that $1,000 going? Why is that wonderwoman avatar looking at me???
  11. Eve YouTuber

Mepps confirmed Extra Life a week ago. This is me raising 1000$ for the kids. Players can participate aswell. Not sure if you're sarcastic or not ...
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Thank you sis <3
    • Like x 1
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  15. Leonite Well-Known Player

I was serious. I tried joining some time last week and I couldn't so I thought there was none this year. Do you have the link for me to join? Thanks.
    • Like x 2
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Yup me and my gf ^-^ and we just had a baby on Thursday so I haven't had much time to do much with the page :)

Cool thanks I appreciate it!
    • Like x 4
  17. Leonite Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Ah ok! Glad you managed to get the link from RavNoc! Everyone should be able to join if they wish to raise money for the kiddos :)
    • Like x 2
  19. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Here is the link Mepps posted for the team:
    https://www.extra-life.org/team/dcuniverseonline
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

Omgosh congratulations! <3
    • Like x 2