so i've been debating changing my power from celestial.. with a catch

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Divinehero, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Divinehero Level 30

i want to avoid changing my artifacts if possible or at the very least not changing my strat and trans cards out as both are lvl 200 my 3rd is the 1 that amplifies heat vision (i forgot the name) and while i'd ideally not wanna change that either i can live w/ that one

it'd be might as an aside
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Almost every competent player with a single target build of any powerset uses Trans/Strat/Solar so no worries there.
  3. Divinehero Level 30

what're some of the better might powers atm? currently celestial and i've messed w/ fire electricity and to a lesser degree munitions in the past
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Electricity or Gadgets
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You won’t increase your damage just by changing powers. You actually have to learn how to use said power. Just like you’d had to learn how to use celestial.

Switching powers isn’t some magical damage buff
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

7. Divinehero Level 30

never said it was it's more i want a change of pace
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That was mostly a quote to your question of which were the better might powers
  9. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I am PREC, so my answer cannot be the better one for you, but...
    I changed from Celestial to.. ELECTRIC.
    The difference is absurd, to me... finally a good SC, the DOts are stronger and the damage overall too.
    I was a so-so DPS in my league, now I am getting Top often.
    Sure, single target can be a problem but you can always use some iconics.
  10. Divinehero Level 30

like heat vision to go with the solar amp and maybe robot companion?
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

Celestial is a great power for might.
    If you wanna go with Trans / Strat / Sola you can go pretty much every might power.

Gadget
    Elec
    Munitions

Those are also strong might powers. Fire also strong. Ice looks not too bad.
    • Like x 1
  12. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I feel like many people underestimate Earth, it’s a very strong power that has high crits with the right loadout, i use Trans, Strat & Solar & i do great damage.
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

*whistles innocently in Mental Single Target Might*