Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Batman emblem. Similar to the 80th, oval, yellow, black bat in the middle. Several variations that aren't technically the same as the 80th.
    • Like x 1
  2. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I've wanted a battle re-active "Batman Incorporated" emblem for ages.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I always thought of it as turning the Bat Signal into an emblem that get switched on in battle
    • Like x 1
  3. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Thanks for posting the pictures, as these are a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I have yet to figure how to get images to post properly... Thanks for the response!
    • Like x 1
  4. WonderWoman1945 New Player

The one style I would really really like to see in the game is the DCEU Wonder Woman outfit the one that Gal Gadot mainly wears its one of my favorite outfits of Diana's and it would give us a cool modern design its also armored looking but sleek.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. GermanM Committed Player

Hello there, is possible make a trench coat like this one? please.
    [IMG]
  6. X13-KING Well-Known Player

No problem. I posted a request for that style a few years ago.
    Yeah, I've had similar problems with that. For some reason; all images from Wiki just can't be posted or even linked on this forum. That makes it a bit of a pain to find good references.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because that exact one was custom-made for the Matrix movies, we'll never get that exact one. But the game does have one drawn from the same real-life inspiration (Nehru jackets). It's simply called "Trench Coat" and is the Trench Coat style that's available at Character Creation, and it's also available from the Character Creation Styles Vending Machines in both the Watchtower and the Hall of Doom for a very small amount of in-game cash.

[IMG]

Since it's been in the game since it launched, it would be nice to get an updated (i.e. retextured) version that brings it up to the game's current visual standards, but it still looks pretty good even without an update. And it has a large Emblem Slot on the back, so you can display an Emblem if you wish. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  8. Kaladin Well-Known Player

What I would like to see is new ways to earn these styles similar to how it used to be. Release a new look that requires going back through content and hoping for the drop, each piece in a different mission. But also take away the stupid derping of stats in old content, because nobody wanted that.
  9. Phys New Player

How we haven’t had a full Klarion style (since his coat is awesome) alongside a Teekl ally is just simply unacceptable!
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Mummy wrappings as a chest, legs and head styles. Yes, I know we have a mummy skin style, but when you put that in the armory, it looks like a plain unclothed mannequin.
    same thing with the werewolf! We need a chest and leg style that makes it look like it’s not a human body wearing a werewolf mask, gloves and boots when we put it on the armory
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Mummy
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Werewolf
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  12. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

I've been asking for striped material for some time now. That way it can be used for all styles. Also they have to give us option to chose both colors. Its strange we dont have some things as basic as this one after 10+ years.
  13. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

A comb over hairstyle.[IMG]
  14. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Batman's emblem as shown in the previous post.
  15. Avelox Active Player

Kinda surprised we haven't got a good Harley hair yet. Not that you guys are doing the hair with color nuances in them her's seems like a slam dunk choice.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'd like a wing style that is multiple wings. Something like this character's:

[IMG]
  17. Tsuki New Player

18. BatmanToddMcFarlane New Player

Damian's New style from his New series
    • Like x 1
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The shoulders and belt...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. LoganCaron Active Player

Could we finaly get a Chest style a bit like Monitor simline..but without a neck collar and that can have a big emblem!!
    • Like x 1