I love DCUO so Can You Remove "I Love DCUO"?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Elijah Seed, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    No one "loves" DCUO. At least no one sane (not including you good people that work on DCUO - your "love" for DCUO is entirely different than any feelings that us players might have. You're on THAT side of the game, we're on the 'Ooo! Aah!' side where loving DCUO is clearly a sign of mental illness.)

I admit to my part of inadvertently starting the "I love DCUO so" trend that recently swept these Forums when I (as a joke) copied the original "I love DCUO so Can You Remove The Stat Clamp Already" thread (started by IIIIDeathstroke) for my "I love DCUO so Can You Remove Collisiion Already" thread. Had I known at the time that so many others would follow my lead and use the same "I love DCUO so" to start their threads (Jesus, there were A LOT of them) I...probably would have still done it but I would have felt awful doing it.

I was just so frustrated with how much of a PAIN that collision in DCUO has become lately with everyone popping their pets/ trinkets and getting stuck (go read my thread for the whole story.) So, to express that frustration I thought to copy the sentiment that I thought was implicit in IIIIDeathstroke's thread.

But now seeing all the "I Love DCUO" titles is really beyond obnoxious and annoying. For me, it's having the opposite effect. I'm actually loving DCUO now or at least whoever thought that censoring "I love DCUO so" with "I Love DCUO" was a good idea. It wasn't.

I mean, we all know that Batman is Catholic so mentioning "God" is not out-of-bounds in any way when it comes to DCUO. But did you have to go with "I Love DCUO"? If you were going to censor those five words because of someones' problem with Catholic Batman couldn't you have gone with "Can You Please Remove The Stat Clamp Already?" and "Can You Please Remove Collision Already?" etc.?

Sure, I would have been more than miffed to see the title of my thread selectively censored but I would have gotten over it as I'm sure everyone else would've too.

At least, you didn't delete my thread as you've done with so many others of mine over the years. And by leaving that thread up it gave Panderus a chance to respond to it and mention how game changing removing collision would be to DCUO. It's nice to get that kind of feedback.

Or...and this might be a bit too radical...maybe change "I love DCUO so" (which is now defaulted to "I Love DCUO" whenever you type it) to "I love DCUO so" which actually would be PERFECTLY in keeping with DCUO as he is already part of DCUO?
    • Like x 1
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

there's an ignore function. sort it out yourself.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

Look at that aura
    Look at those chromas
    Look at that Troll over there, man
    He's down on his knees
    Look at these Tanks
    There ain't nothing like 'em nowhere
    [IMG]
    Death Metal Washington, D.C. (we love it)
    Doomed Washington, D.C. (we love it)
    House of Legends (we love it)
    Flashpoint Gotham City (we love it, we love it, we love it...)
    We love DCUO[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I love DCUO (we love it)
    I love DCUO (we love it)
    I love DCUO (we love it)
    • Like x 8
  4. Dene Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Eve YouTuber

LOL Thanks for making me laugh this morning.

You clearly don't understand what people mean when they say they love the game. You don't speak for me when you say "We don't love DCUO". Some of us still enjoy the game, even if just some aspects of it. Just because you don't find the joy in it, does not make it that everyone hate the game. This is the second thread you opened on this topic, you are wasting your time over really silly things. Also please stop using mental illness as a joke, thank you.
    • Like x 13
  6. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

If only those movement trails were still working on PS... :rolleyes:

Unrelated to the thread, but do they work on Xbox and Switch?
    • Like x 2
  7. General Zod 10000 Post Club

:)
    • Like x 3
  8. Starry Knight Active Player

9. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

You're welcome. :D

You're welcome, too. :)

You are also welcome. :p

I didn't know you cared and you're welcome as well. ;)

:D:D

It's refreshing to see so many fellow DCUO players with a healthy sense of humor and not all uptight and AR like so many others. Keep it up!
  10. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Pretty sure they work on Xbox.
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I think everyone's cranky because THANKSgiving isn't here yet but I do love DCUO to me it's more than a game for how long I been around.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

I Love DCUO!
    • Like x 1
  13. Controller Devoted Player

......but if one TRULY loves DCUO - why remove "I Love DCUO"?

Does one Love DCUO less if that love is not stated?

What's love got to do with it anyways?

Love is a second hand emotion...................

Where is the love?