Source Marks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vargann, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Vargann Well-Known Player

What is the best way to get them currently?
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

i see a lot of people shouting for necropolis raid
    • Like x 1
  3. Vargann Well-Known Player

I'm not quite that far. Anything else?
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

just run what you can then
    • Like x 1
  5. Vargann Well-Known Player

Okay...LOL
  6. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

If you aren't looking for marks to get styles, catalysts etc then just play whatever is available to you so you can also get gear and feats. If you looking for the extra stuff then it's better to get spam groups for quick raids.
    • Like x 1
  7. Vargann Well-Known Player

I am looking for better styles, catalysts to increase my CR. So I'll just do omnibus as much as possible...I guess...thanks for your input...
  8. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Farming omnibus raids is probably still the fatest way to get marks, but I bet the Manheim Chinese Theater solo or the Riddled With Crime duos are the best way if you don't have a group, because that way you can skip queue times.
    • Like x 1
  9. Vargann Well-Known Player

I agree. The one problem I've been having trouble finding groups. No seems very interested. Been mainly soloing.
  10. STsource Well-Known Player

Specifically, shady nightclub - 5 bosses drop styles and CR increase plus get some SM also. Takes less than 4 minutes per run.

Hope that helps - its a duo.
  11. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Best way to increase your CR is to keep getting higher CR gear. Catalysts have nothing to do with it, they're used for augments, artifacts, and OP items. OP items do provide a CR bump, but that shouldn't be your focus until you hit current CR level
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You should also run the event version of the latest episode for the daily open world missions, the solo challenge (if there is one), the duo, alert, and raid(s). The event's open world weekly bounties will provide you with quite a few source marks each week in addition to your Omnibus content.
  13. GermanM Committed Player

Bounty Missions in T5/T6 maps (even some T3), but those are weekly unless you have more then one toon.
    Also omnibus, some raid´s are faster then others and give you a lot of marks.

You need a team to do both things.