Brainiac's Bottle Ship Raid

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Sep 19, 2022.

1. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Had a question on this one after running it today. I had two people in the group on the two switches that are on opposite sides of the map manage to get it done without communicating in any obvious way. How do two people coordinate hitting the two switches at the same time when they are on opposite ends of the map? Is there a way to do so without communicating, e.g. some indicator on the switch that the other is being interacted with simultaneously? Or did the two people in our group have to communicate and I just wasn't privy to it?
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Maybe they were buddies and either talking in a personal voice channel/party, through Discord, or even in person. Can't know for sure, but probably that or just sheer luck lmao.
    • Like x 2
  3. The Con Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, as K3str3lDC said, they were likely on a private chat. I know if I were going to run BBS, I'd only do it with at least 1 or 2 other people and we'd be in chat and likely would work the cogs.

If it were truly a random set of 8 people, I'd guess the 3, 2, 1 countdown in chat would work...or you know...get on voice. Once people stop chewing, playing music and screaming at their kids you might be able to co-ordinate things.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Con Dedicated Player

...or that time that my married league-mates were having sex, forgetting that one of their mics was still hot.

True story.

:)
    • Like x 2