Shared Bank Issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DMan72, Sep 16, 2022.

1. DMan72 New Player

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with their shared bank? Since yesterday I am unable to add, remove, or delete items to/from my shared bank regardless of which character I am using. I was curious if anyone else is having this issue.
    • Like x 1
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, there's an exploit involving it, so it's disabled while they work on that.
  3. SlipperyRichard Active Player

It is not just shared bank with the issue. Unable to mail items to characters on the same account with items that are not bound to the character or account. Things like the "Emblem of a Red Sun". It should be mailable, tradable, auctionable, or placed in the shared bank. There are more items, but one is enough of an example.

Also all settings are not being saved such as volume, league notifications, scrimmage and duel settings, etc.

ty
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Unless they've also disabled it your league hall bank should still work. It won't let you trade account bound items but in a pinch it's something. Same with e-mailing your toons loot. If you get impatient waiting for an e-mail buy something off the broker for a dollar (or something you want or need). That usually "pushes" any e-mails you're waiting for immediately through.

Now what the devs should have done is have the Rogues greet us all when we log in with a message saying they've taken over our inventories. It now belongs to them and we won't be able to access it. Should have bumped up the Central City bounties up to end game levels and make us chase them around Gotham and metropolis getting "bank bucks" until we get enough to unlock our shared bank (which would coincide when the devs are ready to release the shared bank) which would take say a week of grinding. Have them drop some source marks, catalysts, a few rare style items and the like...

its really not the end of the world...unless this takes more than a few more days...

If you don't have a league and are desperate to move some stuff around and are on the ps hero side of things send me a tell, i'll invite you into my league of one and you can use my league hall bank and when you're done you can leave (and if you don't leave i'll boot ya...).
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I look at it as them trying to save me money. I took some paid time off from work for a five-day weekend, and I had contemplated buying the Batman ally and getting him maxed out. With this going on, I decided to play less, and the temptation to spend money went way down.

I think anyone who intentionally took advantage of the issues that resulted in them disabling the shared bank should be stripped of all inventory items, bank items, and shared bank items. The punishment should fit the behavior and the inconvenience honest players have endured as a result of it.
    • Like x 3
  6. Tolly Committed Player

It's really outrageous to let such a bug last a whole weekend, Daybreak.......
    • Like x 1
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Voice chat has also been acting spotty since last week before the new capsules dropped also. It's pretty random sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Also voice and chat tabs aren't saving in settings. So obviously there's a bit going on right now. Sadly all the effort is probably directed on the duplication glitch not other issues the game may have. This is why I absolutely hate hackers and glitchers. They ruin everything for everyone eventually.
    • Like x 3
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm hoping we get some message on what's going on by today. It'd suck if we got no messages until next week. People in HoL are asking what's going on so the greater community is in the dark on this.
    • Like x 3
  9. Tolly Committed Player

and let's not forget the text chat that sends duplicate messages when it wants to x)
    • Like x 2
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You may already know this, but to pass along info I learned this week to anyone unaware: It does so if you have any menu open while sending a message in chat. As long as your UI is clear, no duplicate messages will be sent.
    • Like x 1
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Good timing considering now I can't give the new Homecoming items (100 ticket cost Syl'kee and Collection) to my main because of this. Today is the 10th day, so I just got enough for them on my 2 alts :p

Guess I'll just have to keep farming on my main for the (unforseen) time being...
    • Like x 3
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, my bet is that this is a stop gap till they can fix the obvious duping exploit that must somehow involve the shared bank or moving items between toons.

Seems like they should have fixed this BEFORE launching a capsule that would further dilute the market or supply the bad actors with more items to dupe.

I guess pointing it out in a thread a few weeks ago got someone's attention(till the thread was killed). Go watch trade chat...it's ridiculous how many 10 SP toons are selling EVERY rare item in the game...some for out of game cash even (breaking TOS right there).
    • Like x 3
  13. ToolPackinMama New Player

I just restarted the game after being gone for a while, and to be confronted with a locked share bank is absolutely infuriating. Why punish everyone because of a few dupers? Remove the dupers and fix the glitch and let us use the bloody MF bank.
  14. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Wait a minute, wait a minute..., Am I to understand that the broken Shared Bank issue was deliberately created by Daybreak / Dimensional Ink? And now it has basically blown up in their faces and significantly inconvenienced the player base?
    • Like x 1
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Well, now the mail has crapped out too!
    I just tried to mail my main (GOLDEN DRAGON) some Olympian Freestanding Walls for his Greek Restaraunt (OLYMPIAN GARDENS)
    from my multi millionaire Vigilante (VIGILANT BATECTIVE) and the mail wouldn’t send them! As a member of the base-building community, this is becoming beyond intolerable!
    • Like x 1
  16. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

I was mailing stuff fine last night and this morning? I'm gonna log in and check right now, and see if I can confirm from the xbox servers
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It seems to be hit or miss whether items go through right now. The mail system is likely overburdened by the number of people being forced to use it with the shared bank down. I lost two items last night due to issues. Others have reported similar occurrences. Use it at your own risk.
    • Like x 1
  18. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Just checked before and after running an alert, sent a total of 3 mails, all said 'sent succesfully'

I suspect your hypothesis is correct on server load issues, and maybe because xbox is low population, we might not be seeing the full extent here
    • Like x 2
  19. SlipperyRichard Active Player

Seems the necklace "Emblem of a Red Sun" is not consistently repeatable, thus a symptom and not a problem. . .
    • Like x 1
  20. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

This is just bad, especially for space we paid for, i hope they fix it quick because i need my shared bank space to make money.