Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sebfm, Sep 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max Six Level 30

As people have invested DB cash in extra slots for the shared bank (I've reached the limit) I don't think they can just as simply 'disappear' this function from the game as they did with cash transferral.
    • Like x 1
  2. LipstickHeroine Active Player

Confirmed: This is still not working after this mornings reset. US PC.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zeph El New Player

Been watching this thread in hopes of learning if/when this will be fixed. Covert movements (only those who need know) work well for military operations but not so much here. As loyal customers please give us an estimated update - even the perennial "soon" - on this matter or whether it is something that we will just have to "handle." The silence between developers and this community has been growing in the past two years.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

You should check this thread:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/known-issue-shared-bank.324638/

It hasn't been updated since yesterday, but this is where we will get updates as soon as the Devs has any for Mepps and us.
    • Like x 5
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Then again, cash transfer was a member benefit (ie: something that people were paying for). They said removing it was a temporary measure to deal with an exploit, and that they were working on an alternative method of transferring cash. And then... silence.
    • Like x 2
  6. Viking5661 New Player

Me too. You need to fix this guys. Pronto. It's almost game breaking. I've got a $20 Steam card waiting on this, but if you want it to go to another game...
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There's no update on when the Shared Bank will be restored. We are working on the issue.
    • Like x 3
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Not sure what prompted this. I've been told it's been disable due to an exploit which is another fine example of a few ruining things for the rest of us.

In the meantime My League Halls shared bank seems to be working fine so for people who need to move some goods around this might be a work around til things get sorted out.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zeph El New Player

Thanks Zoe, I am now monitoring that thread as well. Thank you, Mepps for the update and thank you WilderMidnight for the brilliant work around.
    • Like x 1
  10. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Hope this is fixed soon. As someone with 3 toons, i am going crazy, cant rly play game.
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Unfortunately Account Bound items can't be transferred through a League Hall bank. That's what I used my Shared Bank for.

Plus I have a ton of Ally stuff and Nth metal locked in there.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Cash transfer should be in the Shared Bank, the way it is in Star Wars: The Old Republic and presumably other MMORPGs. I can only speak to DCUO and SW:TOR as those are the only 2 I've played so far. Shared Banks are just so much more elegant than emailing between your characters, especially the way DCUO implemented the email. I've never understood why our in-game email is soooo slow! o_O
    • Like x 4
  13. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

If it pleases the crown, I would like to access my stuff in my shared bank.
    • Like x 3
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I have no more information than you, but I assume they realize how important the shared bank function is to anyone who plays with alts at all, which is pretty much everyone, and I assume they know large numbers of players will really start screaming if the situation goes on for more than a handful of days.

It does suck that we were told disabling sending cash via mail would be "temporary" and it's now, what, a couple of years, with no hint of a fix ever being given in years. I don't know what the story is with that, but it's a crappy result for us to live with, I agree.
    • Like x 3
  15. Elceetu New Player

Wtf…all you can say is you’re aware of it? You want nice angry messages? No such thing. This is ******. We pay for this ****. Smh luckily I do love the game. Not the people ruining it. So, we tv that out the way. Please start to really pay attention To what we are saying. BETTER MEMBERSHIP FOR
    THINGS LIKE THIS. E-PLUS really? The few ppl who EXPLOIT your mistakes are costing the rest of the us to suffer.
    I understand that things happen. But you can’t **** unless you eat. So address these things. Ehh beating a dead horse. But again E-plus why?
    All you have is hackers screwing over the game and how many are there really. Besides if I’ve not learned any thing in life is this…ALL THE CRAP HAPPENING IN THE GAME IS INSIDE HELP. M-M-MOLE! Legit players and loyal players are suffering. You got a test server tester shouting ppl who on the real don’t care if they get caught. But hey he gets likes and dislikes either way he getting attention for something I’m sure, “a guess here” you guys at daybreak are aware of ON TEST SERVER! Oh for all my gripes I will be playing the game immediately after this. Like I said loyal legit since you Scammed us into buying the damn disc. Mmm should have known then. It’s like seeing a frozen snake and you take it home and nurse it. Fine it kills all the rodents then BAM. All I’m saying screw compensation. Really give something to the membership full monthly prizes bring back daily stabilizers screw TC or Better yet do capsules and marketplace. I mean 5 yrs to get a cosmetic item. Guys really. Smh well let me go and be disappointed.
    • Like x 2
  16. Violette Crescendo New Player

Confirmed. US/PS
  17. kabeq Well-Known Player

LoL, you just made my day!
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I have since sent another item from the same alt to my main successfully in hopes it would drag the previous two items with it. While that item arrived without issue, the other two items are still missing.
  19. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Congratulations on working on the issue. I hope you realize the how disrupting your hopefully "temporary" exploit fix is and are making the resolution of this issue the priority it needs to be. I mean what is the point of a share bank that doesn't share. I have quite a few items in my share bank that I have no access to right now, not to mention the limited access to alts' inventories. I can't believe that Daybreak/DI thought the solution to one issue is to create another, especially one that affects the entire player base.

To the people who used the exploit that caused the share bank to be locked.... Find another game.
    • Like x 5
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

They would prevent access to several items that I have purchased over the past year. I have seals of completion, R&D and radar enhancers, and purchased nth metal sitting in my shared bank.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.