The Source Wall is still awful.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 1, 2022.

1. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

One of my favorite raids because I can learn who loves getting carried and doesnt give a f. Im never shy to giving someone the boot after you type out and vc chat mechanics to them. I always explain first. Sometimes they go afk which is a killer. But this raid is fun. Love the music, the map. The ammount of adds we get in between last boss is kinda chunky. Slows down the flow of the raid but I understand. Cogs need to be picked up and most pugs dont go for it.

In all PUG runs you gotta expect the worst but never forget to have fun.
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Randomly blind Q’n it an passing it everytime since day 1 of release.
    Raid too easy so if u find it to hard, play reg or event version.
    Prob solved
    Your welcome
  3. Starry Knight Active Player

I had my stupid moment with that raid earlier - it was less that I forgot to block, and more that I was still sorting out the loot from the previous round when the fight started and I didn't notice. It was one of the quicker wipes on that boss.
  4. Nidalee Level 30

Kill the adds. Stop DPS on the boss, who triggers on a HP %, and kill the adds.

*This* one is simple.
  5. Nidalee Level 30

And speaking of it. I enjoy the duo. I enjoy the raid.

It's the *alert* I hate. The bosses are sponges, and the mechanics are negligible. I miss the Kryptonite canister. *So what*?

But - as a healer, I'm counting on the DPS to be insane just to get out of it in a reasonable amount of time. I've had winning fights against Devestator, in which nobody dies, that were *ten minutes long*. Please. Make it quicker.
    • Like x 1
  6. Starry Knight Active Player

Funny, as a fellow healer, I love the alert, and hate the duo.
  7. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

4 DPS. The entire alert is 10 minutes. My best time was 3 DPS, buff troll. 6 minutes.
  8. LetsGoBULLS92 New Player

I understand but disagree. Do you want content that isn’t mentally draining? The things you mention are part of why I enjoy the raid. I understand what you’re saying but I personally don’t want the content nerfed. The more mechs the better because it challenged us to improve our awareness and overall gameplay, communication, etc.