Rage combo question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Dude, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

I need some help..i been trying to dig up for weeks a rage powerset combo. Now i have the one in the pic below figured out...this is the twin overhead strike. My question is i know there is a combo which uses the same graphic but spins them in a circle around the character. What is the key/button combo for this??!!! im still scratching my head trying to figure this out.
    [IMG]
  2. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

There isn't a combo that spins them around you. There is Lacerate which spins you in a circle with blades and isn't a combo and there is the Mangle supercharge which spins you around with chains.
  3. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

Strange..i distinctly remember using them. I even watched a video just earlier where i see em spin.
  4. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Is it just one spin or constant multiple spins? Because Outrage (the move you have pictured) is a 3 part move and part is like a single spin/lunge.

If you clip it real fast it can look like you're spinning with them briefly too.
  5. Monkeyboy Committed Player

It's the finishing move of Outrage.
    Outrage | DC Universe Online Wiki | Fandom
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I think that's from the supercharge ability "Mangle."