The community has had enough

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AdaptiveAndroid, Aug 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdaptiveAndroid Well-Known Player

Buff quantum please and thank you
    • Like x 4
  2. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

No.
    • Like x 5
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s news to me that you speak for the community
    • Like x 10
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Quantum is fine
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you need a loadout?
    • Like x 3
  6. Proxystar #Perception

lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Tilz Loyal Player

Buff Superspeed Precision pls. I am bad dps. :(
    • Like x 3
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

This is a personal annoyance for me. If I have a problem with the game and I post a thread, I will point out what my issue is, not the community's issue, because most likely not everyone feels the exact way that I feel, as seen in this thread. Just because I hate one-shot beams and loot boxes, doesn't mean the whole community does.

No one speaks for me but me.
    • Like x 5
  9. zNot Loyal Player

I hope this thread gets deleted
    • Like x 2
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Does that come from a Gadgets player? :D
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I'm a healer main. But back to the topic Quantum is not in a bad place. It's in a very good place. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't main the power that well
    • Like x 2
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

You said it yourself - you're a healer main. How do you even know how a main quantum does without even being one?
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Because it’s a very common thing in this game that people don’t actually know their powers even if they “main” that power. Its also common for people to blame everything else except for themselves when they aren’t doing good with their power.
    • Like x 2
  15. Caroline Dedicated Player

If I didn't know Adaptive Android I honestly would not care to comment. To me, Adaptive is one of the best Quantum Might DPS' that I've seen. If anyone understands Quantum, that's definitely him.
    • Like x 1
  16. GermanM Committed Player

Two guys on my league are Quantum and they hit very nice in pve, mostly are in the top. Obsidian Chill make a video about DPS Quantum: See it, maybe will help you:
    • Like x 1
  17. Revolastion Active Player

I personally feel like everything within the game gear, style, weapons etc is pretty balanced. I have no complaints to be honest I love how this game is. I wish we had more selections of avatars on the forums to pick though
    • Like x 1
  18. Tolly Committed Player

I would say that the community wants a real balancing rather than an up for only one class and not a temporary balancing as it was the case with the last one...
    • Like x 2
  19. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Yep clickbyte title my favourite :) next time use the end is near or free candy .
    • Like x 3
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Exactly. To YOU. Nothing against either of you. But you shouldn’t assume that people within your inner circle are representations of the maximum output of a power. I’m the best dps in my circle yet I always tell them that there are better dps out there than me. Instead of assuming you guys know the potential of a power how about test your loadouts and then see if anyone has advice to improve said loadouts.

What are both your base dps? (AoE/ST)
    Have you taken some time to test out the base damages of each individual ability that can be used?
    Are you using proper dps arts? (I don’t mean art swapping)
    Are you using proper dps allies?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.