My Voice Chat!! HELP!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DawSenpaii, Aug 15, 2022.

1. DawSenpaii New Player

My voice chat is not working ever since i reinstalled windows and reinstalled the game like 3 times and its still not fixed i am a PC player and everything is in order talked to daybreak support did everything they asked for lastly they recommended me to ask for a solution on here!

And Before you ask yes my voice chat is enabled push to talk as well have a key binded for it as well its just my voice don't connect! with the voice chat service u can say like there should be a number (as to how many people are in that voice channel) it doesn't shows that so that means its not even connecting! some time it works but when i go in an instance n such it stop working again! please if someone is familiar with this problem please help me fix this!!
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Push to talk has to be disabled. Push to talk means you have to push the button ti be heard. As in every time you talk you have to hold the button. So you have to disable that.
  3. Dene Devoted Player

First thing i'd test is: Does it work if you disable push to talk and rsstart game ?
  4. DawSenpaii New Player

push to is off and the voice dont even connect! like i cant hear none and they dont hear me and when it does connect its all static!
    • Like x 1
  5. Mister Hando Active Player

Same Problem for me ! :(
    I can hear the people on the voice chat but I can't talk with them.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

My experience, either in game or using a 3rd party app (discord), is that it's the channels used. I've experienced where the Mic was set to something other than my mic and it will create static on anyone who hears.

The best thing to do is check your windows audio mixer. If it looks right there, open something that will use your mic and see if you can hear yourself. Then start switching to see which is fixes it. I would recommend using Discord's audio tester. It has a button that you can say "hello" into and see. 9 times out of 10, you can switch the input through the choices to find the correct one. The other 10th one is your mic/headset is not very standard and you probably should replace it to something that is. I've experienced this once. The headphones with a mic option was a bad idea. Great sound, but the mic was trash and I couldn't pair them right to my computer. I had to do such a stupid not very long lasted workaround that a leaguemate bought and sent me a headset. lol
  7. DawSenpaii New Player

my mic is working perfectly fine on everything else but DCUO! push to talk also disabled and still nothing!
  8. DawSenpaii New Player

so there is no solution to this ?
    Great!
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Let's start with basics. You are PC. What is your tools name? And can you see the chat box and receive private messages?
  10. JeanGrey Active Player

Hi I had the same issue for the longest time. What fixed it for me was uninstalling Nahimic. It's a sound driver that comes with ASUS motherboards IIRC.

Nothing else ever fixed this for me.
  11. DawSenpaii New Player

chat box is working fine yes i do get private messages as well! what tools u are talkin about ?
  12. DawSenpaii New Player

my mother board is gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 and i had realtech sound driver in there which was useless i uninstalled it like 2-3 days ago but this no VC isse with DCUO has been on for over 2 months now!
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Meant toon's name. Autocorrect hates me sorry.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Check your in game inputs then. Make sure they match whatever other App that works fine with the device. If they are hearing noise/static when your mic is activated, often times it's filtering to another input that isn't your mic.

Switch off from default to the device or vice versa. I know you are frustrated, but please calm, we are trying to help.
    • Like x 1
  15. Anubis New Player

This happenes to me everytime I travel to my country (Egypt), idk id this is because the game is suppose to be for eu and us only or what. But it only happens when I travel

And rn I'm in Egypt so I can't use the vc and it's really annoying, if anyone know how to Fix this let me know, I. Wonder if changing IP or Location helps
  16. kallader Committed Player

Proximity chat is not really safe..time to time i intercept peoples conservation when i go in my base and hear private stuff one time i hear someone telling is brother is password etc when i hear is name i send him a letter with the password i hear inside and tell him to never tell those information with proximity on.