Luxurious Sink MISSING...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

The Luxurious Sink seems to be missing on the Survival Mode Vendor. This is the only way to get this item and it's the ONLY sink in game that isn't nasty looking. Why was this removed or is this a bug that will be fixed?
    • Like x 2
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Putting this on Cheetah would be an easy fix to get it back in game, if it's not a bug and missing from the Survival Mode vendor.
  3. Achikah All About That Base

Lux sinks, toilets, and others did used to be in Survival Mode only, but I think they may have moved them with the Omni revamp. That being said, I'm not exactly sure where they're being dropped, or potentially kept... I haven't seen one in some time, so if I had to guess, I'd say they were in Stabilizer loot pools or in PVE Legends. However one of those has been taken away in the Omni revamp soooo... ya, that's kind of a big deal.

To any devs reading: could you take a look at Luxurious Sinks and let us know where they're dropping?
    And, for any Stabilizer-only furniture, could you please rework them back into the game in some way? Could add them to:
    • End Game loot pool
    • Have them drop in the new Fate vendor boxes
    • Make a Stabilizer Furniture Box available in Cheetah for a certain amount of source mark
    Just give us a way to obtain these things since the Stabilizer bonus week only rolls around every 2-3 months and even then it's a once a day, 87 replay badge event that's not really suitable when you need 3-4 sinks, a couple toilets, or a slew of Stainless Steel Cabinets and Large Cat Balloons...
    • Like x 3
  4. Dene Devoted Player

I got a footed bathtub in Omni the other day.. we were in New Genesis raid.. if that helps
  5. myandria Item Storage

I can also confirm that the Luxury and Elegant items are dropping in Omnibus content; I got a couple of luxury sinks running solos and duos.
    • Like x 1
  6. Achikah All About That Base

So they are and have been in the Omni loot pool then. That's really good to know. Weird how none have been on the Broker since the Omni revamp though. Buuuut maybe they have and they're just in that high demand, which is understandable, haha!

Thank you for the info!!
    • Like x 1
  7. myandria Item Storage

No problem. Those items do creep into the Broker but the prices are set way too high. For example, I saw a Luxurious Standing Shower in the broker for 25 mil. Waaay to much money for that item.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I haven't run omni in a very long time but I can tell you most people don't pay attention to their drops and just dump them in league for prestige.
    • Like x 2
  9. Achikah All About That Base

See, the Showers I see constantly- they drop in End Game bounty boxes, same with other Luxurious things. Luxurious Sinks however, and Palatial Baths, as well as both the Standard and Luxury Toilets I haven't seen, at all. I'll just have to look harder it sounds like, haha!

Ya, I think that is the case with a lot of people. That, or they'll chose the gear over the furniture if prompted, which I don't blame anyone for especially if you don't decorate. Even still though, there are a lot of people who make money from furniture (it's obvious by how avid/anxious people get when the thought of a year round Seasonal vendor starts getting talked about) so it's hard for me to believe there's not someone out there interested in a good 10-20 million off one piece.

I know I'm not the end-all-be-all, by any means, but I do run a lot of Omni content specifically for furniture and also browse the full list of broker furniture a few times a day yet I've seen zero in almost a year now, from either. Just seems extremely odd to me. Maybe the clamp stopped those that were more mindful of brokering for furniture and those that do run now are those you spoke about.
    • Like x 2
  10. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Those base items should not be tied to stabilizers at this point. I also think it would be a good idea to put them on Cheetah, and just have them as named base item boxes for source marks; for example, "Luxurious Box, Elegant Box, Luxury Box". They would be similar to the base item sets that are currently in the Marketplace. Since they have no feats attached to them, they could stay on a vendor.
    • Like x 3
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing anything "Survival Mode Exclusive" drop in the broker!
    At first, I thought everyone was just hoarding their finds early on so they could sell them for triple values later but even when there are some who do that, there are many others who would just as quickly sell them off for quick cash!
    • Like x 1
  12. Achikah All About That Base

Ya, I made a thread a month or so back requesting that Stabilizer furniture be added to the list I stated earlier, but I didn't get any dev feedback. It seems irrational that furniture be locked behind the event.

Also, 100% on the themed boxes. I know a lot of decorators have been rallying behind this since before Cheetah was even released. Sadly, with the current turnover and being short staffed, I think we'll have to keep waiting to see any results. Hopefully though someone's taking note- a lot of us understand things like this can't be an immediate thing, but knowing there are plans for this in the future would be really great, especially since we haven't have a new, non seasonal furniture drop in a long, long while.

They might still be dropping, supposedly, but... I've been to round 10+ on a handful of characters now and neither me, nor my entire party, have gotten any Lux Sinks or Toilets, of any kind. RNG is always unpredictable, but you'd think there'd be at least one in a 70ish loot pool, or at least one on the broker.

It just is really disheartening because a lot of us in the Base community were really banking on the bathroom furniture for almost a year now, thinking they dropped in Survival Mode post-Omni. I know that's our error, but it doesn't make it sting any less.
    • Like x 2
  13. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Something needs to be done to get these in the hands of base builders. Lots of good suggestions in this thread. Been needing 3 lux sinks for a year now....really makes me not want to play when none of this stuff is available in an reasonable fashion. I LOVE building bases and themeing them around various characters.

Hope the devs do the easier thing and put them on cheetah in some form. Luxury boxes, luxurious boxes, dynasty boxes etc.. would be quite welcome.
    • Like x 1
  14. myandria Item Storage

Well,

Some base items sets are already in the Marketplace; for example, there is a starter Dynasty pack that you can buy that has "some" of the Dynasty set. When you buy them from the marketplace, they are account bound. Some of them will not contribute towards feats as well. I'm not sure how much profit the game makes from having some sets in the Marketplace, but it would be nice to have that choice.
  15. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Good point on the Dynasty Pack. They wouldn't put something in the marketplace on the vendor like that unless it was very limited like the stabilizers and base items aren't quite the same kind of beast :) Still they could do as others suggested and put in various base item boxes that aren't sold on the marketplace and rarely drop.

Just toss us a bone, devs.
    • Like x 1