In your opinion, if one power would need an overhaul, which one would it be?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Tolly Committed Player

In your opinion, if one power would need an overhaul, which one would it be?

ps: I would give my opinion, but to avoid any possible dissuasion, I will do it later, but for my part, the power is already found ^^
  2. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Nature
    • Like x 5
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

1000% right nature is a broken power thanks to devs nurffing it down to ****. after nature quantum needs the cape removed on time bomb
    • Like x 2
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

VFX whise, I'd say Sorcery and Nature visuals were not updated back in the day. From legacy powersets, fire, ice, tech and mental were updated / polished.
    The vfx are kinda ugly and showing their age.
    • Like x 2
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Nature ASAP. Shapeshifting models need and upgrade because they look like a PS2 game; VFX wise can also get some love and maybe buff a notch their damage abilities.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mysticwarriormj Well-Known Player

Definitely nature, Mainly because there is little reason to use the beast powers. Nature is more Poison Ivy and less Beast boy which is unfortunate because I'd like to see what a power set would be like with each beast form being like stances for warriors in World of warcraft all those years ago. But nah its like hey heres some plants and 2 beast forms that may or may not be useful to you, oh and you can become a good boi too.
  7. Ryll Committed Player

Ice. Literally hasn't changed since like dlc4
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's quite the exaggeration. However, it could use some touching up.
    • Like x 1
  9. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I agree. Nature healing. Ice tanking. And nerf gadgets. We need some affirmative action here. It's been too overpowered for too long and we have been oppressed by their sheer animosity. Every other power deserves a week of celebration per year because it.

Except electric. Screw those guys.
  10. Tolly Committed Player

For me and compared to what I could play in power, it would be ice, it would need a touch up at the tank level there is no aggro+pull spell the pull spell pulls too much mana.

The aggro of the ice is not that well known, it's always just if he manages to aggro what is behind him or next to him.

As well as the ice passives which I find frankly not very effective most of the time, there would be I think, much better to do so that it is more significant.
    • Like x 1
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Nature (both roles)
    2. Earth (mainly Tank)
    3. Ice (mainly Dps)
  12. KidKretz Committed Player

stop asking for nerfs, its ridiculous.

p.s. this is coming from a guy who has no gadget characters lvl 30+
    • Like x 1
  13. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Nature desperately needs a VFX overhaul. It’s so damn ugly! The textures blur together, the healer shield is impossible to see, and the model transformations are very outdated. That being said, I think nature is really the only power in need of a ton of power reworks. Shapeshifting is a dead skill. Also nature ST is...not good.

Ice feels very clunky. The tank side especially feels very bad. The pull is terrible and the juggle feels outdated.

Sorcery’s Soul Wells and Watcher are pretty awful right now too.

Rage’s ranged powers are pretty bad as well.
    • Like x 2
  14. Ergotth Committed Player

Especialy circle of protection, they increased the range of the circle (which is great!) but the circle itself is now all pixelated and became quite the visual polution. They should've kept it the same size visualy but added some light particles around the rest of the radius, like how Solace of th Sea is a small whirpool with watery effects around the outer rim.
    • Like x 1
  15. Tolly Committed Player

If I remember correctly, the devs had talked about a visual redesign for the rage, especially for this zone and I don't know what else, but no news on that for a long time
  16. VariableFire Loyal Player

Nature for the love of Gaea. I have two Nature alts and I struggle to enjoy them despite very much wanting to. It just feels like the power is at war with itself design-wise. Heck, just moving the Supercharge Generator to Harvest would be a tremendous help.

Supercharges in general need a look over. Aside from a balance pass, maybe add some Iconic Supercharges or an Artifact SC? Just feel like power users that don't like their supercharges need more options.
    • Like x 1
  17. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Munitions. Not enough pew pew for a power based on pew pew pewing. I needz the extended ammo clips for my chain gun and more grenades on that string you shoot out at them badies and a couple more arms (body arms) to carry more arms (weapons) to outdo Arnold Schwarzenegger’s pew pews and be able to set up rocket launchers and call in world-ending nukes and bring-the-rain stuff, etc, etc.

As it is now, it’s just pew, …pew, …pew, …#boring
  18. Jaelia Committed Player

Mental for sure the animations are so outdated and that circular ball aura that it gives you when you throw power is terrible, it needs a whole revamp and changing as soon as possible lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. CharlesQuester Active Player

I can only go off what I know....Mental, to me, has overly busy effects for no reason. From the 'spaghetti head' when you use Psychic Empowerment to the overly busy Psychic Prison (seriously, why does it need to have the radiating circles AND bubble looking things popping up?) to Mass Levitation having the Thought Bubble-ish effect AND the tenticle-y effect when adds or hallway trash get lifted into the air.
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

100 percent NATURE
    its been broken since EOG spamming and the devs broke it into the ground
    • Like x 1