Lair theme: Themyscira Lair (Wonder Woman themed)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Aug 10, 2022.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get a Wonder Woman/Themyscira themed lair for Marketplace?

It could have a similar layout to the last two lair themes, with windows looking out to Paradise Island and architecture/assets from Paradise Island/Patchwork Themyscira. Maybe a large balcony area in the big room with large windows looking out to the Paradise Island coastline and sea. Or instead show the main Palace.

There would be a lot of potential with this lair theme :)
    • Like x 4
  2. Eve YouTuber

+1000000000000 for that lol I want it to have some rooms that looks like outside areas inside a palace.
    • Like x 2
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

No Thank you to the Manor layout. That thing is pure crap from a design standpoint. Stuff doesn't fit well in there at all and the pink circles are far too few and far too far apart. That base design currently sucks.

BIG Yes to a Themyscira design though! I wish we had a good Zamaron Conversion Chamber design that does NOT use the cave base layout (cave base has SO many placement issues) and uses the newer layout with the huge room, e.g. braniac layer, atlantean layer.
    • Like x 2
  4. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Would absolutely love to see a wall, like in the space/lava dives that was just an outside view with what looked like some palace/temple steps going into a garden etc!
    • Like x 1
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

Z you have my permission and blessing to add all the suggestions i threw out this morning to the forum lol i would but honestly you are gonna get more of a reaction then I would lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Would love this :)