Halloween + other ideas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

The speedster movement style is broken on console. You can't see the trail, and they said on a stream a long time ago that until they fix it they are unlikely to release new ones. If you don't see it as a issue, which is already is with players still being able to buy it on console and getting a bugged product then I am not sure what to tell you.
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Maybe they fixed it because I always see a trail on Xbox so idk
  3. Eve YouTuber

PS4\PS5 having this issue. Not sure about Switch or XBOX.
    • Like x 1
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Guess it's time to bump that thread too then XD
    • Like x 1
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Have people seen the Demon Bat Accessory lately? Apparently they fixed the animation issues in some past game update. Remember? It used to hover up and down awkwardly, kinda like a party prop on a string.

Now it's super badass! The bat animates properly and it makes it look like Arbiter of Destiny is after you... chasing you for a drink, lol.. Ahhh, really made me regret not buying it last Halloween. I can't freaking wait for the Seasonal to hit live again. And hey, maybe we can get some other pets as Accessories some day. Bring back the old Fury and Guardian again as Accessories!
    • Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Really would love to see Shadow Bat movement style, or other Shadow related styles or accessories :)
    • Like x 1