Halloween + other ideas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Sep 13, 2021.

1. MrWood Well-Known Player

Be careful. He might try to pay to get you kicked from your league. If he wasn't broke then he might have gotten me dropped hahaha.
    • Like x 1
  2. MrWood Well-Known Player

How are you in college but you dont understand how chat tabs work? You are perma banned from the discord homie haha. Even caught you trying to sneak back in hahah. You got scared and deleted the account.
    • Like x 1
  3. MrWood Well-Known Player

I wouldn't reply either if there was absolutely nothing I could do haha. Don't no body care about trade chat lol. Also, why would anyone care about a dev watching? No one is going over the line. You sound like Drake right now... "I got a diss track but I'm not gonna release it." BORING.

PS. You can't black list ppl in the game genus. What are you gonna do? Spam inv me and get other players banned?
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Id be hoping for Ghost Aura in chroma material form & Scarecrow/Klarion Ally
  5. hhussk01 New Player

Ah yes, sprint planning. (Being a developer is a wonderful thing..)

That said, Halloween is my favorite holiday here. These are awesome suggestions. Heck, maybe some Halloween style artifacts someday.
    • Like x 3
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Would a chroma or material or something to make our characters bloody be too far for this game, or even doable technically? Be fun to make a demonic possessed version of my character using a slimline for a Cadmus solar suit like what Superboy wore (she’s a product of Cadmus, too) and it’s all covered in blood from her kills and give her sharp claws. Idk if that’s too far for DCUO, though.
    • Like x 1
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I hope the idea(s) didn't disappear when you did :(

Just in case... BUMP! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadow Force Committed Player

Oh man i guess no love for Werewolves again Vampyre stuff
    • Like x 1
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You never know, nothing has been announced for this year yet :)
    This thread was from last year ^-^

I'm just trying to get an earlier jump on things this time around.

Post some ideas! :D
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Flying Dutchman accessory confirmed!
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I wanna put more emphasis on a Shadow (like the aura) or Shadow Bat (to match the orbital from Survival Mode Season 1, which is Vampire Lords' orbital) movement style. Pretty please with 2 cherries on top ^-^
  12. Tolly Committed Player

It reminds me of the style of TESO :D

[IMG]
  13. Eve YouTuber

Since we know some of the Devs (including Panderus) still lurk on the forums, hopefully they take it into consideration. (Maybe Charon worked with them on Halloween before he left? Since they do stuff ahead of time. I surely miss his interactions though)
    • Like x 2
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Agree we need some good Halloween stuff. From my other thread here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/devs-halloween.323592/

• Like x 2
  15. Imaginos Dedicated Player

No you won't.... <sob>

Ok, some kidding aside, could we get the Headless jacket to only remove the head and not face masks or hats? Can't do a good gentleman ghost with it the way it is unless hats become accessories.
    • Like x 2
  16. NiX® Level 30

add the chest, legs, back and shoulders of the Werewolf, lack of fur in this game :)
  17. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Eyy bump :)

I still to this day really hope for a Shadow Bats and/or Autumn Leaves Movement Style someday ;(
  18. Shadow Force Committed Player

That sounds awesome.
  19. Eve YouTuber

They will have to fix movement styles on console first I think :(
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You bring this up often, but I have yet to see any real issues that you are referring to. Besides, that never stopped them from releasing things before, so I still have hope :)