Mmm A Quirky Fun Idea !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Aug 8, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Y’all know how there are weapon boxes and rare styles you can get off bosses what if just hear me out lol wouldn’t it be cool if when we defeat an iconic hero or villain in the game whether it was in a open world or instance we get a chance to actually get a unique skill from them for example you fight penguin atroctius Shazam darkseid metallo just naming few but when they defeated you have a rare chance to get a unique skill box from said character much like how when we do legends pve there are moves they use we don’t have in the game or could possibly be cool addition to our power sets or builds to say the least but yea just wanting to through this out here because I think it can be fun wonky idea that may or may not be liked by the community but I think it would spice things up and take us back to even certain content as we try to farm for certain moves and stuff but let me know how y’all feel about this idea please and thank you :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Honestly they just need to update iconic powers and add more options honestly it’ll give more variety to powers and uniqueness to creativity when creating Or customizing your character. I would love some Star Sapphire or
    Violet lantern moves thrown in there.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That’s to much rng for abilities that have potential to be BiS abilities. So no
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I think an emote would be a better approach. Either built in or like you have a chance to loot a trinket emote like the Bastich Bomb or Propose trinkets from seasonals.