Future Lantern DLC !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Aug 8, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Just wondering devs and want to know what the community thinks as well but I was going ask next time we get some lantern content you think we can add more mist powered heroes and villian to the game here go few from the comics that can make good addition and also feel free to chime in everyone :)

Red Lantern Supergirl

Yellow Lantern Superman

Yellow Lantern Batman

White Lantern Swamp Thing

Green Lantern Green Arrow

Indigo Lantern Atom

Red Lantern Mera
    • Like x 2
  2. Tolly Committed Player

A Lantern DLC to bring in the blue lantern power (heal) would be the best thing to have for DCUO right now!

It would be really nice to have a story line about the blue lantern being an important ally to the corps!
  3. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yea for sure that would definitely be fun to watch unfold I would be here for that :)
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

Violet lantern poison ivy would be cool and violet lantern healing powers would be even better !
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

And violet lantern tanking powers even more. ;)
  6. Jaelia Committed Player

No no no no we have a enough of that. You wanna tank go rage lmao.
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Nah, I'm not retconing my character's lore or going healer. Those Star Sapphire crystals aren't soft. ;)
  8. Tolly Committed Player

Personally, I would see more love for tanking in relation to attraction (aggro :p) and that would allow for a simpler tank lantern than rage! ;)

Blue and Violet lantern are the 2 powers I'd really like to see coming to DCUO.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

They no longer release a DLC package with power sets. So you should advocate having more spectrum powers. (Or more powers in general.)
  10. Eve YouTuber

Heck Yeah. I'm not sure if the Devs are still planning a Lantern episode (Since it was more what Charon wanted but Idk) I'd love to see more for sure.
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, I think we were supposed to get Lantern > Black Adam. This is just my theory, but when the great dev resignation of 2022 happened, they either shelved Lantern or moved it until next year and the Black Adam DLC will launch with the movie. If they are doing a promotional tie in, that one would take priority as it probably has monetary contracts to go with it.

Again, theory, of course, we may not even get a Black Adam DLC, but I'll be sad if we don't.
    • Like x 1
  12. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

Just give me a Lantern DLC that introduces Lantern Ch'p into this game.

Perhaps one of the most underrated Lanterns out there.

I'd personally like him as an Ally OR just an NPC would be cool.

I think making him a pet would be disrespectful.