Armories Armories!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Aug 7, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

So where able to switch to 4 different armories on the spot at will is their anyway devs y’all can increased that to 8 please currently on PlayStation it’s Hold L2 R2 Then Hit Keypad Up Down Left Right not sure what it is on the pc side but Is their anyway y’all can add 4 more to that list by entering another command/input :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I'd love that, but probably not really a priority because combat wise you don't need that many
    • Like x 2
  3. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

So true completely agree friend :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Depends. Sometimes you might, depending on your power/role. As Gadgets I could make use of many such as Single Target DPS, AoE DPS, Boss DPS, Buff Troll, Power Troll, Battle Troll, etc. Anything can happen during an elite raid. Heck there's even PvP loadouts (Open World, Dueling, Arena) I hate to have to go back to my base for every time.
    • Like x 2
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

My idea I've brought up a few times in the past would be to hold L2+R2 as usual, but tap L1 or L2 to cycle to the next set of 4 to use D-pad on.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I think there was talk about allowing more, but with all the development staffing changes, who knows if it would change.

I would absolutely love to be able to swap more than 4. Having different builds is important, imo.
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

100% endorse this request.

Not true Zoe

1. Single Target DPS
    2. AOE DPS
    3. PVP DPS
    4. PVP Tank
    5. JackHammer Tank
    6. Brick Tank
    7. Single Taunt Tank
    8. Battle Build Tank Skewed
    9. Battle Build Damage Skewed
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Ah ok, I wasn't aware of how many builds one use. I thought it was always dps melee\aoe, dps single target, healer etc
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Well to be fair, Earth has a few extra variations and possibilities, but regardless of power once you include PvP and any battle variants the player may utilize you're always over 4 :)
    • Like x 2
  10. Kreachure Committed Player

8 armorie switches always being available would be great for switching into different artifact builds and support role types.
    (battle heal, battle tank, buff troll, etc.)
    • Like x 2