Fixed EU PS/PC Chat gone Mail missed Broker broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by lllStrichcodelll, Jul 30, 2022.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All voice chats disappeared. We are not able to type in league chat or custom chats anymore. (Server channels still work such as Lfg/Trade/say/shout)

Mails also disappeared and wont load. :oops:
    • Like x 22
  2. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Mail is bugged too. My mailbox is empty and 2 items I bought off the broker did not arrive.
    • Like x 6
  3. beardrive Committed Player

The custom chats we made where we could type /mychat then our message no longer works either for any customized chat. So if you typed "/mychat" it would not go to that--and then tell you the person you have tried to type to is not online. This has been going on for 6-8 months now, and a total inconvenience if you type in multiple custom chats. Could you guys fix that as well since they've all gone down? Thx!
  4. MrK Active Player

Very frustrating this, happend yesterday out of the blue.
    That it would be fixed by today.. sadly it's not fixed yet
    • Like x 1
  5. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Anyone else?
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Just noticed this too, and came here to see if anybody else was seeing it. EUPC.
  7. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Is this getting fixed??

Mail/broker/chat went down like 10 hours ago.
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I should also add that on my US PS character these issues do not occur for me at the time of writing. Seems to be affecting namely EU server.
    • Like x 2
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most likely gambled that server restart may fix it automatically - if they are aware yet.
    Will definitely be top priority on moday, if not already.
    • Like x 2
  10. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Darn. That’s still like 14 hours away.

It would be handy to have some information.

There’s something on broker rn I’ve been looking for for weeks and it’s stupidly underpriced.
    I really don’t want to miss it.

Edit:- it went out before previous server restart too, so it may not happen automatically. :/
    • Like x 1
  11. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Yep. Like 11 hours now
  12. sebfm Well-Known Player

Same here, and Broker gives a internal broker error on buying any stuff in it.
    • Like x 3
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Hello!

Going to post a dedicated bug here for this, it may or may not be connected to the custom/league chat that Strich posted.

In the last day or so players on EU server can't buy anything off the broker. If they try they will be met with a "Internal broker error" message in the chat log.

Additionally when trying to access mail it will just say there is "No mail" and you aren't able to access mail.

This issue as far as I am aware isn't occurring on US server on my PS character there, before or after the server restarts there today. This issue seems to be exclusive to the EU server.
    • Like x 16
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, started for me today. can't mail anything between toons.
    • Like x 2
  15. Eupho New Player

yh for me too, i cant do anything on broker. EU server
  16. Achikah All About That Base

It's been nearly 24 hours now.

I hopped on yesterday to distribute prizes for Base Off and everything was out- mail, chat, broker. Got back on today, same time, still completely down. I know it's the weekend, but any kind of news or update on this, or at least Dev awareness that it needs to be fixed or is being looked into, would be greatly appreciated.

There's also a Bug Forum post now I noticed, but still no confirmation or word as to when/if it's being looked into.
    • Like x 2
  17. Tolly Committed Player

It's the weekend, so I guess the studio is off and we'll have to wait until Monday for the situation to recover.
  18. useless Well-Known Player

It's few days now ,where are you...paying sub for years...smh...not good...
    • Like x 3
  19. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Still nothing? Far out!
  20. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Just bumping this as tried sending some tradable items (base items/exos) from PS to my PC account both on EU. Getting in mail message "cannot send attachments across platforms". This looks enforced not a glitch.