Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Yep they're old tours in bad quality. Sadly I cannot edit or delete them from here. :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

This looks really good, I love the use of the Star Sapphire crystals!
    • Like x 1
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  7. SirHyper Active Player

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I have seen some bases where some wall items are rotate like for example a screen may have vertical instead of its intended horizontal orientation and I was wondering how people are doing that.
    Second question is there a shortcut for rotation(normal floor rotation) for like 90°/180° ? Cause sometimes I can't align things and they are slightly off angle
  8. beardrive Committed Player

It's time to enter...The Worldforge

• Like x 2
  9. beardrive Committed Player

When you are in the item placement mode, once you place an item you can twist them around.
    The "offness" of the sqaured angle is that the snap-to guide is not exactly 90 degrees sometimes. It's a little off on a number of objects, so some will require "creative releasing" when you let go of the object.

Sorry about the delay, and everyone else seems to be out of town as well, but someone should have piped up sooner. XD

10. Zneeak Devoted Player

This another one of my bases called Sunken Temple, once again toured by dear Achikah! :)
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yep I'm in love with this base. Very good job and super detailed too. I wish I was that good!
    • Like x 2
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you like it!
    • Like x 1
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

15. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

I like that base!!!:) I have the Atlantean lair for my Mera character. I would love to see her be able to swim around in the lair as she can in the Atlantean world instead of run or fly. That would set that base up a notch IMO.:D
    • Like x 1
  16. AmbrosiaStar Level 30

Here is MereAquaWoman's Lair. I would like opinions and recommendations. Please be nice.:) Thank you!!
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

love the statue room at the beginning, very well done Atlantean base! By the way, are you recording on PC? I would recommend OBS for clearer quality for future base tours of yours :)

p.s if you have Discord don't hesitate to join the Base Crafters community, we talk bases all day and help each other out. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. beardrive Committed Player

Today, after a right kerfuffle at Metropolis City Hall, Officer Daddy and his crew have set up a makeshift hangout space amid the rubble. All of the captured villains have been put to work on various important systems; cleaning, music, basic lair maintenance. This is my nod to Star Trek: The Next Generation's 10 Forward, though my base would never be so bold....feel free to venture where you have not before.

• Like x 3
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

"Yes father... I shall become a Bat!"
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    (we could use a smaller bat though....)
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Are the 3 bats base item big too? I know there is one with like 3-4 bats together from that same content