Bonus Death Metal & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 6, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Just here to ask my usual: any new feats attached to any of these?
    • Like x 1
  2. maredynasty New Player

I just look at my nerfed Zeus orbital and weep. ::sad face::
  3. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Ayyyy I dig the hair style and the chroma. Along with the Lex capsule and this double mark week I see you devs, playing them cards right ;)
  4. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Only new thing from this episode i was hoping for is Superwoman chest style and still nothing... :/ hopefully one day
    [IMG]

New hairstyle is nice i guess. Would prefer streak for my character tho.
    But hey, more ombre or streak hairstyles is always good thing
    • Like x 2
  5. Brandon-richard Active Player

Hopefully next rewards come with Kryptonian Metal Hair and Sixth Dimension Superman's Hair.
  6. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Really disappointed to see no Death Metal Superman style items.:(

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So the only difference between Martian Mask and Ma'aleca'andra Hunter is the little thing on the forehead. Thought the mask would be a Face piece, but instead they're both head. Why bother making it?
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

First off, I'm really happy with all this :)

Thanks!

But...

- Can we please get the Apex Predator tail (as an accessory)?
    - Can we also get the Apex Predator hands/claws?

Please? Pretty please?
  9. fredohmaha Active Player

What happened to the Zeus orbital strike? It was nerfed?
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

People complained that it was way too bright and flashy, so they toned it down. Used to be totally awesome looking. Not so much now. Though they did at least brighten it up slightly from the original adjustment, which made it almost invisible during a fight.
    • Like x 1
  11. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I sympathize. I missed out on the BvS Superman Emblem. I think it has some rights issue with Superman or something.
  12. myandria Item Storage

Right. It was a limited time item based on that movie. I didnt like the emblem style so I didnt keep it or the BvS Swag bags. It isn't often that the devs are allowed access to put items direct from a DC movie into this game.
    • Like x 1
  13. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

I have the Supes emblems, however, I missed the Batman's 80th which I am very sad about. Sorry, just had to chime as I feel the pain for those who want the Supes emblem, I want the Bats...
    • Like x 1
  14. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. I humbly disagree; it's literally Superman vs Batman for styles in this game, just like that movie (shudder) with Flash as a strong second. Personally, I think we should have gotten a couple of those Source Wall Titan styles instead of the typical main 3 character variants. Too many Superman and too many Batman style variants; I'm sure someone has a showcase of all of the style variants for these two characters somewhere on Youtube.
    • Like x 1
  15. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, now that StU is here, how much longer will Dark Knights be an event? If it's until the next Episode, that's several months away.
  16. Eve YouTuber

STU is a seasonal event, Dark Knights as event level will be available until October. Which sucks, but this is the reality of Developing games
    • Like x 1
  17. myandria Item Storage

True: launching new content is always a double edged sword; launch it too soon and it is usually full of bugs and glitches that could have been fixed if the devs had more time. Launch it too late and the devs will have to give players more to do until it is ready, which will frustrate some players to the point of leaving the game for a bit.

Personally, I am happy that it is launching later in the year. I think October is a good time to launch new content because not much happens during that month and it will not collide with Halloween and Season's Greedings, which will follow right behind it.
    • Like x 2
  18. DCLegend83 Level 30

sixth dimension superman hair is coming for survival mode reward.
  19. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

And why's that for God's sake? I mean, we get all the hairstyles from the episode vendors, but when it comes to Superman everything must get much more difficult. All of this is made on purpose by the devs, I'm 100% sure about it, and I hate this ****. I would gladly have a chat with the devs so I can tell them how good they are at pissing players off.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There, I corrected that for you, because those decisions are made by DC Comics (AKA The Licensor) NOT Daybreak Games (AKA The Licensee.)