Devs— I beg you alter Barbatos bat mechanics

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Jul 23, 2022.

1. AJPro Committed Player

It is an open world instance and having any player with a pet heal the bats is crazy annoying.
    You shout, you post in LFG…still you will be swinging away like fool because one ( it only take one ) player maybe has shouts or lfg off maybe they dont care but their pet is out and we are all swinging away for nadda.
    Super annoying.
    please make the mechanics that nothing but guitars does damage. So all the pet ticks just do nothing instead of triggering infinte heals.

i have to say Devs not a big fan of these one fool ruins the group things but at least in the raids…if someone fired an orbital you could kick them or if someone kept not blocking you could kick them….here it is open world i switch to every phase, shout every two seconds the mechanics and get no bats because with 20 players there is high % of one being obtuse.
    Devs it is like you are designing things to be annoying, not challenging or rewarding just downright annoying as frack
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

In short bats that "heal" arent from anything players do. They are glitched; the chain animation might be removed but the healing mechanic that comes with it, is never removed.
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The bats are glitched. They're not supposed to heal after you break the chains. Player pets aren't healing them.
    • Like x 2
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

I had someone lose their **** over seeing me with my pets (hopefully it wasnt you lol) and tried telling me I HAD to take my pets off. Lol, ok, but it's a pet build number one, what ya want me to do, just stand there?!? Secondly, my pets only target what I am attacking. Unless my powers aoe the bats, my pets wont touch them...and I stay locked on Barb or one of his fake Justice league iconics.
    Like it was said, this is openworld, not a raid. Ya cant dictate what everyone does, nor should you. Find a dead phase and invite your friends if you want to control everything!
    • Like x 3
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You literally made a similar thread Friday where you were explained the mechanics…
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

If the bat still has the yellow circle "mission objective" symbol above his head after the chains are broken, that means he is glitched and simply won't die. If you see that, move on to the next bat because he will just keep reviving even if he does go down.
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

This is EXACTLY what I am debating in another thread. The perception is there now and nothing short of a hot fix implemented along with an announcement from the Devs will change this perception. The damage is already done.