Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Achikah All About That Base

Teaser/Sneak Peak for Wednesday's vid; should be a hell of a time ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

- my most recent Summer base, Seafloor Sanctuary! Hosted by one of my main characters, Solanna I.
    • Like x 4
  5. Eve YouTuber

How come I didn't know about your channel?! :oops: I subbed. Love what I am seeing so far!
    • Like x 2
  6. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

She reminds me of the evil angel in the Crime sindicate in Justice League: Crisis on two earths animated feature
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Divine Citadel #WIP3... We're starting to get somewhere!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Thank you. TBH, it's fair and understandable you wouldn't realize I had a channel. I'm a very passive content creator lmao. I don't do a ton of advertising and mostly just kinda post random game footage I wanna share/show off like my styles, bases, amusing moments/glitches, etc. :p
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

Any tip guys for my Gym base? I only did the "Gym" area but I've actually been to a Gym so it looks nothing alike.
    Not sure what to do in the entrance room either. Thinking maybe to move to the House of Legends theme or something.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah I was thinking HOL base as well. Should probably have a shower area connected to the locker room. Maybe seperate types of equipment? Like weights room, treadmill room if possible (only treadmill base item I know of is the Cosmic Treadmill from the Flash pack, though), punching bag section, gymnastics stuff like the pommel horse and acrobat ring, etc? Don't all have to be whole individual rooms, but gyms are often organized by types of equipment/types of workout they pertain to.Front area could be like the check-in? Maybe have Ambush Bug or a statue behind the counter to have an attendant to check in gym-goers and sell memberships lmao.

The gym/training area is one part of my own base I need to fill out for HLALivingQuarters lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I dreamt last night that I won the lottery and instead of buying a nice apartment, I paid to have a three floor Penthouse re-structured to match the Penthouse layout in DCUO….. and I would TOTALLY do that if I ever won!

(except, I’d add in the extra big room from the Atlanteans and Brainiac bases)
    • Like x 2
  13. beardrive Committed Player

This week it's all about tech! Tek tek tek! Intertek; a tech base, and tech-inspired. Oan, Zamaron, Apokaliptian, Legion, and many items from Suvival Mode appear here. Intertek is a conflgration of electricity, communication, networking, and control.

All systems are functional and operating at optimal efficiency.

This is a journey...into...tek.

• Like x 3
  14. Achikah All About That Base

I personally like the more rundown, hole-in-the-wall feel you have going on in the Deco theme than the HoL. A lot of the gym equipment on DCUO is more suited to a mom n' pop, neighborhood gym rather than something futuristic or super clean. I don't feel like the locker room you have plotted out would really work in there as well. Also, the ceilings are very high in the HOL base, and though you don't have any up, the Acrobatic Rings and other ceiling items wouldn't really work out too well as they do in the Deco.

I know I already gave this advice on Discord, but really, it depends on what kind of gym you wanna make: neighborhood, older, worn down gym / corporate, membership, modern gym / luxe, lavish, more pampered gym / underground fight club?

Once you have that answer, you'll know the theme to pick. From there, you can pick other rooms. A shower in any of these would fit right in. A reception and spa area would be good for the luxe and modern gym, or a juice bar, massage room, etc. A boxing ring would be awesome for a mom n' pop gym. The underground fight club could have a secret backroom leading to a more grizzly ring (the chum items from summer would be great as spit/clean up buckets.)

I'm making a league fight club right now, and it's a bit more pay-per-view/sensational than a gym, but I have a few gym-adjacent areas that might help out. If you wanna come take a peak sometime I can give you access, just let me know!

The way you make designs out of monitors and wall items is always a treat. Very nice base! I also think you helped me figure out the last room of my space mining base. Now to collect 50ish Nth Metal Containers!
    • Like x 2
  15. Achikah All About That Base

In case you guys missed it, I made a thread for my amusement park from hell, Tragic Kingdom. I'm gonna repost it here to archive it.

• Like x 4
  16. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

It's... Impressive!
    • Like x 1
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Ok so my villainous speedster PROF REVFLASH managed to run up an audience with Professor Zoom……
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

And as they were discussing stocks and investments….(my speedsters always to end up being eighteen kinds of stupid rich!)
    the command chair Professor Zoom was sitting in suddenly inspired me towards a new project!…..
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  18. beardrive Committed Player

The way you make designs out of monitors and wall items is always a treat. Very nice base! I also think you helped me figure out the last room of my space mining base. Now to collect 50ish Nth Metal Containers![/quote]

TVYM. I always wonder why the maps aren't more detailed, using just the elements already in game. During that DLC I knew those nth metal containers were going to be very rare--and the refined ones more rare. I remember I gave away the one Nth metal accessory I had drop as well from that DLC and never got another! XD
  19. beardrive Committed Player

Two of them show private zoe
    • Like x 1
  20. beardrive Committed Player

On special assignment, Agent Renamed9911 is in joint command of a Gotham Security and a Metropolis investigation team hauled up in a disused Chinese restaurant under the Science Spire. This is a special two-part series. This time Metro Vamptective, next time...an undisclosed location. Arcane Rites at The Spire!

• Like x 1