Where o where are the healer Allies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

hey Devs we have plenty of troll and tank allies now

how about some healer love

that is all :D
    • Like x 5
  2. Ranmaru Developer

This is on our radar, it is regrettable but there are just not a ton of hooks for interaction for healers in comparison to tanks and DPS but we have some fun ideas planned for some more healer centric Ally functionality. Thanks for the feedback
    • Like x 13
  3. Bullistikz Active Player

An ally that procs a 35% damage mitigation shield on team member with lowest health every 30 seconds could be a nice passive for a Legendary healing ally. Also a cool down reduction on the 8 player heal could be a good option.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Please make it Donna Troy as one of the healing allies ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. Bullistikz Active Player

Poison Ivy or Circe could work very well too. Villains seem to be under represented for allies currently.
    • Like x 5
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'm sure the Build-An-Ally thread has been helpful lol. Maybe a Blue, Indigo, or Violet Lantern character (maybe the Corps leader) could be good for healer allies. Or someone water-related like an Atlantean (regular Aquaman, Aqualad, Manta, Mera, Ocean Master, etc). Someone magical/celestial like Dr. Fate or a Greek God character. Maybe even Talia or Ra's or another related character because Lazarus Pit.
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Speaking of Mera, she is a good healer on a mobile game called DC Legends that I play. I believe she can work as a healer ally in DCUO, too!
    • Like x 1
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Oh, Zatanna's also a healer in DCL, she could be one here as well
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

You mean yet another shield to stack with the tanks all running Superman back to back, sounds awesome, by that I mean broken...

Oh here's a better idea, how about an ally that reduces cool downs on supercharges and increases supercharge generation, that's what healers want right... lol lol
    • Like x 3
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Make Eye of Gemini more broken? Brilliant!
    • Like x 1
  11. Bullistikz Active Player

My suggestion is based off of the sort of abilities we have already been provided by Allies. Yes there are Allies currently that feel broken, the same can be said for artifacts. What would you suggest for ally passives specifically for healers?
  12. myandria Item Storage

Oor, how about an ally that casts an 8 man shield when the team HP is 50%; this would be helpful for healers who do not have access to an 8-man shield for their loadouts.

I humbly disagree; obviously you've never run a healer in a PUG group...:(
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You stole my line in your title. :eek:

You owe me 52 cents and a half. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Stardazer Committed Player

Well, if I'm not mistaken, I think the next Time Capsule is going to be Circe themed, so that would be perfect. I can see Circe created magical shields or totems to provide small HoT.
    • Like x 1
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I don't run them when healing personally
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Healing ally passive idea:

Poison Ivy: As you heal, build pheromones, that when full, explode and heal all group members for %45 of a priority heal, and places a shield on all group members that reduces %30 of incoming damage, up to a total of %65 of a priority heal worth of health.

Not overpowered, helpful enough in a pinch, and it brings a villain into the Ally mix, that a lot of us would like to see.
    • Like x 1
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Damn Straight!
    • Like x 1
  18. Kreachure Committed Player

Ivy. That's all.
    • Like x 1
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I thought you would pay a dollar for it as usual? ;)
  20. Whodini Well-Known Player

Zatanna! Would go great with my "Whodini" character who looks just like a magician.