Summer sale this thursday?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by STsource, Jul 13, 2022.

1. STsource Well-Known Player

is this true? cause i don't see anything on the forums.

2. Eve YouTuber

If it hasn't been announced on the forums or website or twitter by the official channels I would take it with a grain of salt. This looks like a speculation video on what will be on sale *If* there is a sale. And the Devs never pre-announce sales.
    • Like x 3
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

*slow claps*

Whatever is is, I just hope it doesn't delay a 2x arti event, I'm too broke to buy Nth just to "transfer" artifacts on 3 toons lol
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

So... seems the video was somewhat accurate... don't know about the 'sale' portion but the Double XP event is here starting tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I find it unlikely that the summer sale would occur at the same time that people are more likely to pay for Marketplace items to have it now. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it would surprise me a bit.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I 'd bet against it with the Double XP also happening. First off, I'd guess the sale would negate a bonus week and second, allowing people to buy the XP for cheap and then apply it for 2x is not the norm. We normally get a 2x, then sale later because people will drain their stock and want to get more when it's on sale.

But hey....I'd be happy to be wrong about this.
    • Like x 1
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

IF this is true (which I highly doubt) you can bet your sweet a** that nth metal, seals or catalysts won’t be a part of the sale.
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

We are having double nth drops from detectors and to my sleepy knowledge that have never happened before. I don't believe they would do a sale now lol nah but you never know they have surprised me as of late.
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

10. Dr.Dip New Player

Ah man..I have terrible timing I just dumped all mine earlier today because I was getting tired of waiting. Rip me
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

That’s painful. Always wait. Always.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You know it was Murphy's law that as soon as someone gave up on waiting, that's when we'd have a 2x XP week.

We thank you for your sacrifice sir.....but someone had to do it.
    • Like x 2
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I unliked this just so I can like it again Xd
    • Like x 1