Up-Votes Needed "Battle for the Fortress" and other Alert/Raid missions not completing

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Khalel79, Feb 11, 2020.

1. JasonMoonshadow New Player

Just Ran it twice and neither run completed the quest in the journal
  2. lrdclaws New Player

Hey I had this quest in my quest log prior to going into the raid.

it still tells me that I need to queue for the raid even though I have completed the raid.

Is it possible to complete my quest since I have done it

I have images that prove that I did the chasm raid that I would be willing to send to people via downloadable file.

My character name was Lady aphrodite.

I wish i had the option to upload it the image here
  3. DCUO Addict Committed Player

In the past (several years ago), I always had to go to the teleporter for Chasm in the Meta wing before completing the raid in order for my journal to complete. Maybe this bug is due to that old pointer in the mission. I’ll try to go on with a lower level toon this weekend to see if this makes a difference.
  4. lrdclaws New Player

thanks for that I will have to try it.
  5. Moon Shinobi777 Level 30

The Chasm is not fixed, the glitches with this raid need's attention on all level's which I would be much obliged to this. I have done this raid many times also being not counted off the book's. Superman only show's up when his favorite Netflix show's come on during the mid boss fight. Player's have to suicide to reset the fight very time consuming. Please Dev help!

God Bless Much Love
  6. Sketch-Mite New Player

Everytime I complete the Chasm raid in tier 1 the mission refuses to become completed. I have finished 5 times and it has remained as if I never queued up the raid. Also, when I'm the mission, the mission marker becomes glitched and stays at the 4 objectives before Broodmother and confuses people where to go before the Scorpion fight. This whole raid seems to be bugged inside and out and needs to be fixed.
  7. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

Omnibus Raid was completed, but it did not award raid completion. Maybe left too soon, rewards were collected, but trigger seems to be after the dialog, for completion.
  8. harvs17 New Player

Have completed Raid more than once.

Issue is not specific to my character/account, another player has the same issue.
  9. Crowman Active Player

Recetly i got a mission where u go to done the Abyss mission about to visit to Alone Fortress and when i done it the mission not complete. So this other problem about i got actually on DCUO, not only about i cant visualy the race's Metropolis and Gotham area (Completly empty race spot without care the actual level) that include many quest cant complete and many Feats cant complete too coz dont valid are done 2 missions related to Global Justice, and i mean related Oolong and HIVE. So can any know what happened?