Fixed This is getting beyond annoying! Fix your PC Client devs!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Proxystar #Perception

This is starting to get even a little more annoying now with the event being in the "House of Crash" I mean House of Legends,

I've probably crashed about 4-5 times now in the past 4 hours.

Not. impressed. at. all.
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Memory allocation exceeded again, yet another crash.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Another crash, Finished seasonal alert, warped back to House of Legends.
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Wife just had the infamous crash. PC Client still needs work. She crashed while joining the Wonderverse: Fractured God Sphere from House of Legends after turning in an Omnibus mission.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Yes, these crashes are still happening daily and with the event running in House of Legends it's particularly bad.

It's a severe memory leak that is unavoidable.
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Bump.

Still happening, many, many times, every day, any ETA on a fix for this?
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

Yes. On the 30th day of the 2nd month of the year.
  8. Proxystar #Perception

I'll add that to my calendar, thanks... hey hang on a minute.
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

maybe just me but it's gotten a looot better since the last update?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The engineering team put a lot of work into a variety of fixes here and those are live now. GU126 has essentially slayed the PC out-of-memory crash monster.
    • Like x 11
  11. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Awesome, thank you Engineering Team for your hard work!
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks Mepps, yeah I had noticed less crashing, but was worried about jinxing it by saying anything. Thanks for the confirmation and appreciate it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Thanks Mepps!
  14. Wallachia Devoted Player

Can anyone confirm what Mepps said so I can come back to the game already, pl0x?
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

My wife crashed more frequently than I did, and she has not experienced a crash in a couple weeks now. I think it's safer now.
    • Like x 1
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Thank you from me and my wife to the entire team, from those who reported and tracked the issues to those who found the fixes.
  17. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I haven't crashed in quite a while, and I've noticed that other people aren't crashing as much (especially right at the start of phasing into a raid).

Well done, great work engineering team!

[IMG]
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
  19. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Bummer.... I crashed this morning at the end of my solo elite run against Xa Du while using the teleporter to go the HoL. Does the problem lie in the teleporters? Should I be going to the menu and select my destination from there instead of relying on the teleporter? Or is it simply just trying to go to the HoL the problem?

I tried to be a thorough in my post crash report as I could, so I hope those data points can help.