Up-Votes Needed Received collection that doesn't exist?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Beckoned, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Beckoned New Player

I opened an Omnibus Reward Box and received "Damaged World Forge Tongs" from the collection "Forging Ahead". I tried looking it up and the only thing I found was that it used to be to get a catalyst for an Op piece that no longer exists. Is this a bug or are these supposed to still be in the game? I only noticed that it was something wierd because it was "Account Bound". Just curious.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That was from Metal Part II? You can get that OP piece still, it's the Bat God's Forge Mold in one of the Thanagar vendors and you can upgrade it to the Dark God's Belt of Omnipotence. They changed their mind with the collections before the episode went live because of negative feedback.
  3. Beckoned New Player

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure that I'd actually get something from it since I couldn't find it online.
  4. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

so those collections are pointless, u just upgrade the mold now?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep.
  6. Captain Catalunya Level 30

The same, something give me one collection of "Forgin Ahead", i have 1/4. It's any place where droped the others? i looking but nothing
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Same Here I Just got a Piece of it Called "World Forge Apron Strap".
    I was shocked to find a Collection Not Collected Since my Main finished em all Last Month