Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. beardrive Committed Player

An abosolute excellent base tour!!! A clever use of several items, and a well-balanced vibe. It's like relaxing in your own personal Tatami room. XD I'd suggest a visit if you haven't.

Achikah, all of my bases are placed specifically for storyline. I really would have liked to have seen the outside of yours, as my Ting Sing Buffet (showing blah blah later this summer) is set near/at Madam Xanadu's. We wanna drive up, then go inside. XD

I use mp4splitter to trim and losslesscut to re-join (no processing, takes seconds).

BUT, if you are only using a PS4/5. Stand outside for the intro and warp in, I'm sure you can find something to talk about for 30 seconds XD.

GREAT BASE!
    • Like x 2
  2. beardrive Committed Player

Greetings Terrans! Today we are here with Officer Daddy, near the condemned shipyards, and it's a special day today—It's birthing day! All of his birthing pods have been opening over the last several weeks and we have an exclusive tour of the hatchery. Remember, Officer Daddy's young, when matured enough, are sent out as peace-keeping envoys through the bottled multiverse!

DESIGNER'S NOTE: This video shows 6 new base items that have been dropping from the Third World/new Genesis sets.
    Third world fluids tank
    Third world server
    Third world portal panel
    Third world ventilation
    Third world piping
    Fourth world monitor

• Like x 3
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

as someone who has the same hairline as Lex im trying not to read to much into this lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Lol nah I'm kidding!
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Ouch! :oops::D:D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

Divine Citadel, a #WIP on my alt Neptunica.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Eve YouTuber

How did you do the sky window? :O I love what I'm seeing heree!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Cloud signs.
    • Like x 3
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

You don’t say……

• Like x 1
  12. beardrive Committed Player

I love the Flash Museum Sign Clouds with that last outift!
    • Like x 2
  13. beardrive Committed Player

OMG Zoe, I just scrolled up. XD It does look really nice though!
    • Like x 1
  14. Ryll Committed Player

Yay pinned! I know I am late but it is about time!
    • Like x 2
  15. Achikah All About That Base

Thank you so much! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply too.
    Yaaaa, I thought about being outside. I've done that with a few bases, but I never know if that's something people enjoy or not. Now I know, haha! For reference, I believe it's the rounded alcove spot on the edge of Chinatown, by the interstate/elevated ramp, so I probably wasn't too exact with my Madame Xanadu phrasing sadly.

I'm glad you enjoyed the base though, and thank you so much for your comments on the vid as well!

THE FOURTH WORLD MONITOR!!!!1
    Omgggg, that thing is so COOL! I have GOT to get one. ToT

Amazing base too, Bran. I really love hearing the stories you make up. Really great use of tech and organics too. Well done!

This is absolutely gorgeous!! *_* Some might say.... heavenly? hehe. Turning the clouds sideways was a next level move too, really great use of space and transformation. Can't wait to see it done!
    This is looking really great and super fun. Love the concept, should be a fun build!
    • Like x 1
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

And NOW I realized I mistyped the name!

Some Days it just doesn’t pay to be the bad guy!
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you ^^ Neptunica has screamed for attention on her Lair projects for quite some time, I figured it was time. :D It's gonna be a slow progress though, she still needs a lot of items that I have in mind.
    • Like x 1
  18. Achikah All About That Base

Ya, alt decore is rooooough. Most of my bases would be done in half the time if Achikah were the sole owner of them. However, the inspiration behind them comes from the character most times and it just wouldn't feel right otherwise. Going by your avatar, I'd say you're in the same boat, haha!

Let me know if you need anything in particular- I always have extra stuff lying around. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

Haha yeah, definately in the same boat. Most of what I need within the theme is on Neptunica, but some of it is on my main.

Ooof, that's quite the list... It also includes a lot of items I know are most often desired and because of it, expensive/valuable... I'm currently on the hunt for some extra library doors, library walls, library columns aswell as some extra, regular-sized ivy wrapped/stately columns, a couple of extra wayne manor pillars. I also realized well timed with the removal of the Spring Event that I might just need a bunch of extra small rock waterfalls and vernal rectangular planters...... I'll just stop it right here LOL

Being a decorator is a burden! :p:D
    • Like x 1
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Divine Citadel #WIP2, slowly making progress...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2