LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed.
    • Like x 3
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am i the only one that would like the spear back style more if it were rotated 90 degrees on its axis to show the "wings" and not have one side "stab" the character? Its like that two-handed axe weapon that is being held with the blades facing to the sides all over again. :oops::confused:

The orientation could still be fixed i guess but another minor issue i personally have is that this spear seems quite short. Just like the trident from the drowned gear set, it just doesnt look right imo. Would love to have longer staff weapon back styles in the future. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Stranger Well-Known Player

I would say the length is pretty average. *cry* :-(
    • Like x 1
  4. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

Why are the emblems just 1 color channel? Some of them obviously have different parts or sections that could have supported using multiple colors.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ooooh, one of my characters is going to look FANTASTIC with those boots! :D
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I can't believe I missed it months ago, but now that I've seen it, now I'm mad at the fact that we FINALLY got a Death's Head Skull Emblem, and it's got that goofy LL symbol on its forehead! Not at all what myself and some others have been asking for over the last decade or so.
    • Like x 1