Fixed STU Solo Crashing (PS4)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Music Mechanicz, Jul 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Music Mechanicz New Player

Greetings,

When I start fighting the final boss of the solo, my game crashes when Xa-Du attempts an attack. You can see at the end of the recording the game freezes then the crash happens. This is the 2nd run so far.

• Like x 6
  2. Swamarian Committed Player

Tried doing Atlantean Outpost alert today after patches. The first two times, the game crashed hard soon after we started fighting Ocean Master. The third time, I was able to complete it, but someone else disconnected early in the battle.
    • Like x 1
  3. Rohmesin New Player

Same thing happens to me! The moment he attacks it takes me to the blue screen wanting me to report the problem!
  4. Batmatt Active Player

Just happened to me on USPS4. Crashes right when I attack the boss both times in the elite solo.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What platform are you playing on?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you tell us which version of the instance you are playing if you have crashed?
  7. Rohmesin New Player

Elite on PS4
  8. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Just happened to me elite version on PS5.
  9. Hardwire New Player

Same experience here (at least regarding the first two attempts). I haven't yet tried a third time. I'm on PC.

Update: I was also able to complete it on the third attempt, and someone in my group disconnected as well.

Update #2: Same thing happening in the STU solo.

Update #3: Twice now.

Update #4: It didn't happen on the third time. As a note, this time I didn't skip the movie.
    • Like x 1
  10. Swamarian Committed Player

PC US
    • Like x 1
  11. Music Mechanicz New Player

It was the regular version.
  12. Srchill99999 New Player

Hey Melos it is also crashing on the seasonal event, has happened to me twice so far.
  13. Hendrix Well-Known Player

Similar. I'm on PC. Never crashed until today. Crashed 5x now. Crashes back to windows. Happened in TSWr raid, the RTE3 alert, twice in Atlantean outpost, 1x in Last Son of Krypton elite solo. Each time there was lots of battle action going, and lots of sound, and the sound stutters, then the game hangs.
  14. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Same here. Crashed at last boss. Elite solo, PC platform.
  15. nawanda Loyal Player

Crashed on me in first room with adds in it. Elite version. PS5.
  16. NeoTa New Player

It happens to me too on PC in the Save the Universe Solo. I crashed 3 times. I tried many different things like restarting my PC. I even switched to another PC. Finally, I slowed my dps by clicking real slow to lower my dps. I didn't orbital, sidekick, and ally at the beginning. That seemed to work because I didn't crash . I think it crashed when I hit the boss too much at the beginning. I normally orbital, sidekick, ally, and attack the boss at start. Either that or I just got lucky on the 4th try.
  17. Magnificent Loyal Player

Same here, twice.

I attack Xa Du, he begins to retaliate and I get kicked back to the desktop (it's within seconds of starting the fight).
    • Like x 1
  18. sthoreson01 New Player

Same here. PC
    Validated game files. Same issue. Random crashing.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the cause of the crash here, and it will be in tomorrow morning's hotfix.
    • Like x 4
  20. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you for your hard work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.