LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule

Lex Luthor defends Earth in his own, often twisted ways. If that's your jam, suit up! The LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule was made for you. The Time Capsule can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game through Daily Rewards or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Learn more about Time Capsule contents and rarities.

LexCorp Exclusive Gear Styles

What's the point in being a billionaire if you can't share a little bit of technology with your cronies? That's you. Upgrade your style with these new LexCorp Overseer styles!

Remember, you will receive a random standard or enhanced gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]
    LexCorp Overseer Styles

LexCorp Exclusive Collection Rewards

Complete three collections if you really want to impress the boss. Unlock the Lexobyte Exosuit Back Style, Sheathed Kryptonite Spear Back Style, and the LexCoin Accessory. Their collection items will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Time Capsule.

[IMG]
    Lexobyte Exosuit Back Style, Sheathed Kryptonite Spear Back Style, LexCoin Accessory, Lex Luthor Doll Accessory

LexCorp Exclusive Emblems

Collect eight LexCorp-inspired emblems (plus enhanced versions of each) if you really want to rep your company.

[IMG]
    LexCorp Exclusive Emblems

LexCorp Exclusive Extras

Each capsule opened ALSO has a chance to reward the Neon Lexobyte Chroma Pack. Plus, open 15 LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsules to receive your very own Lex Luthor Doll Accessory, and open 25 to gain favor with the boss himself, the new Ally: Future Lex Luthor!

[IMG]
    Neon Lexobyte Chroma Pack

[IMG]
    Ally: Future Lex Luthor

Ally: Future Lex Luthor
    Summon the deliverer of the Exobytes, Future Lex Luthor!

Brainiac Field
    • [Combat Ability]
    • Creates a sphere that deals damage and reduces the movement speed of all enemies within for 6 seconds.
    • At Max Affinity Level: (10) +400% damage, -30% movement speed reduction (reduction does not work on bosses)
    Exobyte Overdrive
    • [Passive Ability]
    • When below 50% health, boosts Dominance, Restoration, Vitalization, and Defense for several seconds.
    • At Max Affinity Level: (10) +15% stat boost, 15 sec duration
    Circuit Breaker
    • [Passive Ability]
    • Increases duration of control effects resistance gained from self breakout. Upon self or group breakout, gain increased power.
    • At Max Affinity Level: (10) +15% power boost, 40 sec control resistance duration

AVAILABLE July 7, 2022!

The LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule launches July 7, 2022! Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Probably I'll just get the Future Lex Luthor Ally. Nothing in this capsule speaks to me, but I hope others will find something they like.
    • Like x 6
  3. -GODSPEED- New Player

[IMG]ну, такое дело, мы давно ждали капсулу суперменаo_O
    • Like x 1
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

The full style set is very nice. Heavy Halo vibes there.

Don't really like any of the other styles for my characters and I'm more than okay with that! In fact, I love when that happens, lol.
  5. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Ok im liking both back styles and the chroma. Its been a very long time since i had interest in any capsules/resurgence/booster. Kudos :)
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The Lex suit looks really good.

I really hope the Lexobyte Chroma is tintable.
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

If they follow with all the neons before. It should have one channel that will be a tintable glow.
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

WHERE IS THE SUPERMAN and or Batman Style Chest slimline , Kal El's aka Superman's is an open collar regular scaled slimline with the sleeves going to and stopping before the hands. no emblem needed , we don't wanto ask for something that goes against your terms of service with DC. WHERE IS IT, or batman's, same but has a collar, also no emblem needed, just like the other slim lines.
    [IMG]

please, just add this chest piece pls, of course not with a built in superman emblem, just the chestpiece style, and material , doesn't even have to have the Scaled slimline like when you look at close up images of game art. but this is probably top 5 ever wanted ATM, for alot of people. "people that care about styles, and collect styles of course"
    • Like x 1
  9. UT Firefly Well-Known Player

This new chest is amazing *.*
  10. The Fairy Well-Known Player

"LexCoin Accessory" are you guys for real?

The first one and the last one are halfs of the fifth one combined.
    [IMG]
  11. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

A nice Doom soldier look, maybe with the bronze material from the last capsule and the future warden's rifle for my munitions alt. Also some nice emblems there. Definitely an improvement from the Joker capsule.
  12. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

The enhanced version of the gear is none tradable so I can't put in my shared bank or sell my multiple sets
    • Like x 2
  13. L T Devoted Player

I'm sure you'll find some kind of creative use for the style pieces.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This will be in our next hotfix.
    • Like x 3
  15. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

More like 40k space marines for me, lol. Love it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. myandria Item Storage

Agreed. I have ideas for the chroma, though. I can put it on a magical toon to make her costume details cell-shaded shiny.
    • Like x 1
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Chaos!

18. Eve YouTuber

Not a fan of bulky styles sadly
    • Like x 2
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

20. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Enhanced gear from new TC is not tradeble i hope it be fixed .