Bonus Death Metal & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS DEATH METAL

Are you ready to rock? Play Episode 43: Dark Knights this week for DOUBLE currency and new rewards! Open the new On Duty menu and look for Dark Knights under Latest Episodes or open your map and warp to Death Metal D.C.

Death Metal is the currency for Dark Knights and is used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

NEW REWARDS

The wait is over. These NEW rewards are also now available on the episode vendor:
    • Red Nightmare Chroma Pack (Set of 3)
    • Amazon Metal - Ombre Hair Style
    • Martian Mask Style
    • Apex Predator Mask Style
    • Planet Strike Uplink Device
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Apex Predators

[IMG]
    Red Nightmare Chroma Pack, Amazon Metal - Ombre Hair Style, Martian Mask, Apex Predator Mask

[IMG]
    Planet Strike Uplink Device

[IMG]
    Henchmen Uplink Device: Apex Predators

The bonus week begins after Game Update 126 launches on Thursday, July 7, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, July 13, 2022. The new rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 15
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Note: this bonus week is for all servers, including Switch. Switch will receive the bonus week at restarts tomorrow morning.
    • Like x 3
  3. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

4. Treyway New Player

@mepps will this also reset content we ran yesterday?
  5. Eve YouTuber

The hair!!!
    • Like x 3
  6. Achikah All About That Base

Just wanna let ya'll know, you have my whole heart for that orbital, and that hair is awesome too!

Now, if we get some base items next Death Metal Week, maybe a tail waist or accessory to go with that mask? -chef's kiss-
    • Like x 4
  7. Carolynn New Player

Quick question, does the hair color changes with the eye color of we can chose it with the pallete?
  8. Eve YouTuber

It doesn't look like it changes with eye color, because the male has blue eyes and reddish lines. So I think It's just the fourth sloth like the Starfire hair.
  9. ManGraNor New Player

By Odins Beard can we atleast get the old beard style options with hairstyles.
  10. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

So basically, don't run Death Metal content (which resets in 1.5 hours) until after the restart (in 7.5 hours) if we want dailies to get the bonus?
    • Like x 2
  11. Stranger Well-Known Player

No New Boss? :-D
    Anyway, amazing work on the New items!
    • Like x 2
  12. OKhameleonx New Player

Best Bonus Week Ever. Save The Universe With New Rewards, New TCs && Bonus Dark Metal With New Rewards? Imagine This Every Thursday With New Content. I Wish.
  13. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Obviously nothing inspired by Superman Metal. No hair, let alone the chest style. Ok, we're gonna get at least one more Death Metal Bonus, but I highly doubt we're gonna get something inspired by him.
    • Like x 1
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A server message, informing players that 2x Metal currency will be active after the update today would be appreciated. I see many players do all the missions/raids already on EU and i know that the majority will be sad later that day. :)
    • Like x 4
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Oh MY! So many things to get! :D
  16. DCLegend83 Level 30

Come on guys. We got Dark metal Batman style and Wonder Woman style. Why would you not give us the Superman style?

Everytime. Superman gets left behind.
    • Like x 1
  17. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

OMG that is the hairstyle I wanted! THANK YOU MEEPS!
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With triple currency. ;)
  19. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

Great Superman kicked to the corner again what a suprise
    • Like x 1
  20. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Thank goodness I fell asleep and only ran one toon through this content after the weekly reset. Surprises are nice, unless of course you do not like surprises. I am sure it has been said, many times, many ways, but we need this kind of info about extra marks and bonus weeks implied through the game within the MOTD chat reminder. It cannot be difficult to let us know this way. A courtesy "don't run all your content just yet..." would be appreciated by so many people.

Nice job on the rewards. Who needs Superman anyway? I am just waiting for these weapon styles that were mentioned, where are they now?

P.S. There will be so many Madara cosplayers...