*READ FULLY BEFORE REPLYING!* Need Help Finding These Styles in July 2022!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ever since the massive revamps to content that the Devs introduced in 2021, finding older styles is now WAY harder than it should be. ALMOST NOTHING drops where it used to! The only old styles that can be reliably obtained are those that come from Briefings, Collections, and Investigations, OR that are in a Vendor somewhere in the game. Everything else can't be counted on any longer to be where the online guides (such as the DCUO Wiki) say that it should be. :(

So, with that in mind, I'M LOOKING FOR REPLIES ONLY FROM THE DEVS, OR FROM PLAYERS THAT HAVE OBTAINED THESE ITEMS SINCE THE MOST RECENT GAME UPDATE, AND THAT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE THEY GOT THEM!!!

I need to know precisely where, in July of 2022, I can obtain the One-Handed Mist Enhanced Sword:

[IMG]

And also the League of Assassins Feet, Chest, and Hands seen here:

[IMG]

But again, I need CURRENT info. I don't care where you got these from a year ago, or 3 years ago, or 5 or even 10 years ago, that is all irrelevant to the game TODAY. HUGE changes have happened in the game in the last year, and many items can no longer be obtained the way they used to be. I need very specific info here. I need to know precisely where in the game they are obtainable, and how. If they are in a scaling loot box, I need to know the EXACT name of that loot box, and where one obtains it.

Again, if your info is from BEFORE the launch of the Hall of Legends, Save the Universe, and Stat Clamping, it's useless now. Please provide accurate CURRENT info, or please don't post!

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.
  2. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Like you said the loot tables are all over the place. Yes you can see people telling you "I got that weapon box from this instance's boss loot" but I think the most precise answer will/must come from a dev, sadly.

I hope someone from Item Storage figure it out.
  3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

Try the Energized(blue rarity) weapons box for your weapon, it has the HB variant so its likely it will have the 1H version. Cant offer an exact drop location for them but hopefully this helps somewhat.
    • Like x 1
  4. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Mist enhanced iirc is from wotl2 aka Love and War raid as 1-handed purple drop.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m a little confused by this thread. From my understanding content still drops what they are supposed to. When you be an on duty boss they will give you and option of 4 choices. 2 from that specific content and 2 from the Omni pool. The Omni pool basically has random stuff but the regular reward should still be there. These items will be a lower level that matches the gear level for that dlc.

Are you not seeing this?
    • Like x 2
  6. myandria Item Storage

Hmmm..

This is true if you are doing the alerts/raids from the Omnibus; however, if you do the old on-duty missions (from the custom play choice) then the loot drops from the bosses are random. In my opinion, it seems that the loot drops from custom play are based on the tier level, not by content and would explain the randomness of those drops.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ergotth Committed Player

All the League of Assassins style are from the League of Assassins Stronghold (duh) Alert.
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

I got an assassin's gear piece (hands, I believe) drop from the Seasonal Vault earlier this year. It seems that the seasonal vault is dropping random gear from all content in the game.
    • Like x 1
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I believe I finally got the Department of Corrections back piece to drop in the Vault too, when I'd pretty much given up on ever seeing it.
    • Like x 2
  10. KidKretz Committed Player

All league of assassin gear drops from league of assassin content BUT i think its broken.

good news is, the devs started RE-releasing gear and putting it in other DLC's back in the day, so you are in luck. league of assassin gear ALSO drops from Riddled with Crime DLC. Amusement Mile Gang War Zone, Duo Turf War Joker/Riddler, Rise of the Bat Alert, Gotham City Zoo. They are in the purple gear box drops.

It doesnt even show on the wiki page for the DLC BUT, i kept a really good excel spreadsheet of these things, and this is one thing that has held true so far. recently just helped someone on reddit about this too and they responded that they found it and thanked me.

happy hunting!
    • Like x 2
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It was recently fixed in a hotfix, so the gear drops from there again. It also drops from Coast City 4-Player if I'm not mistaken.
    • Like x 1