Wonderverse Bounties Need A Revamp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El Guapo, Jul 1, 2022.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

R.I.P. the water barrel feat
    Good luck getting more than 2 gems at best during each boss.
    The Ciirce beastiamorph transformations are completely not needed, superfluous as hell. I can probably speak for the majority to say its ONLY annoying & nothing enjoyable or immersive about it.

The gems & barrels need to spawn immediately, fragments too.
    The only other option is to do these at 12-6am when the population has died down to lfg chat scrolling at a crawl.
    And like they like to do.....NO we don't need another clamp.
    • Like x 2
  2. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Forgot to say the burn is just too fast lol
    • Like x 2
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It'll likely slow down in 4-6 months when more people have the feats done. It has already started to slow down some. There are about 1/3 of the phases available now when compared to a month ago.
    • Like x 1
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you could try asking the group to slow down a bit so you can get whatever it is you need to get done. I've done that a few times, &, usually, they're cool ( be prepared for the odd a**hole every now & then, though ).
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

In addition to the options others have you could also always go to the pvp phase where there’s no one and slowly do each objective. If you need the barrel you could always make a group to do them in pvp phase.

You have options
    • Like x 1
  6. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Oh believe me I've asked. They don't care lol
    • Like x 1
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Have you tried on a Monday or Tuesday? I suspect these are most popular the day before resets (Wednesday) and then after resets through the weekend.
  8. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Cant remember if I have but I can pretty much say I most likely have.
    It doesn't really matter though. No matter what day it is the burn is too fast if u have more than 10 ppl there.
    The water barrels don't even spawn till ares is at 10% health.
    The gems spawn at about 50% followed by the stupid transformations, taking even more time off being able to get gems.
    Some calibration is needed. They need to spawn as soon as the fight starts. That would take care of everything in my opinion.
    That way the ppl who wanna burn can burn & the ppl who need the other feats can at least chip away at the counter better.
    • Like x 1
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You don’t get transformed if you block.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I agree it is a PITA. The barrels and crystals need to come out immediately, not at the 1/3 or 1/2 way point. Athena especially...If I can get 1 crystal it's through sheer source of will as she melts like butter in the sun.

The only thing I can say unless they change it, is get grouped up if you can. For the crystals at least, it makes it much more doable in 1 or 2 bosses. Water barrels? Yeah, that's another story. The good news is that the barrels count for 'progress' on the boss, so when I've been down there with someone who needs count, don't hit the boss...just work on barrels. A little less burn, and more attention to the carries might get you a few more before Ares drops.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Meh...issue with that is if you are going it solo, you need to get Ares burnt so far before they come out. A solo burn for some people might be a complete loss, or just enough to get him going to that point....then you are also the only target for 'everyone' as you try to pickup and carry...avoiding the stomps and beastamorph transformations as you do it.

Yeah, a group of 3 or 4 working in PvP would be great, but 3 or 4 all NOT burning Ares and working only on barrels/crystals might net the same in PvE phase without a trip back to the WT.

I'd guess they could just make it so the barrels are up immediately too. I'm sure there is a trigger point for them...set it at 99% Ares health and let 'er rip.